Diversity of north sudan

Status
Not open for further replies.
North Sudanese should not be claiming to be Arabs (at least the vast majority) when most of them look like this. It is better they identify with their African side.

150607200239c1cb.jpg
Most Sudanese people I've seen don't look like Bantus at all I seen more than just a few of them who look Somali :kanyeshrug:

@Amun.....abti, I ask for verifiable numbers and you post up photos of Khartoum. The spot looks great mashaAllah but I still need to see economic numbers to get a better idea of how life is for the average Sudanese.
On a totally unrelated note, I don't think many North Sudanese look Somali all. I believe it's cause they are mutts with some of that "hard to shake" Bantu features

Apollo

VIP
@Amun.....abti, I ask for verifiable numbers and you post up photos of Khartoum. The spot looks great mashaAllah but I still need to see economic numbers to get a better idea of how life is for the average Sudanese.
On a totally unrelated note, I don't think many North Sudanese look Somali all. I believe it's cause they are mutts with some of that "hard to shake" Bantu features

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...er_capita#Lists_of_countries_and_dependencies

It's close to $5000

@Amun.....I see you got the Wikipedia page and they are ranked around 140 ish out of 198 countries, hardly an economic power house. With that said, you've still not answered the simple question...is this well in the hands of a few individuals or is it more egalitarian? Seeing it as an "Arab" nation, I highly doubt the average person on the street is doing that much better than a Somali

Apollo

VIP
@Amun.....I see you got the Wikipedia page and they are ranked around 140 ish out of 198 countries, hardly an economic power house. With that said, you've still not answered the simple question...is this well in the hands of a few individuals or is it more egalitarian? Seeing it as an "Arab" nation, I highly doubt the average person on the street is doing that much better than a Somali

Somalia is at the bottom of East Africa.

Even shitty Ethiopia is starting to take off economically.

@Amun.....waar ya Ilahay yaqana. Ethiopia is on the path to being an economic power house in Africa. With an abundance of water coupled with good arable land, and the highest economic growth in the world (around 9 to 10 percent annually), plus that 100 million people....respect. What is the Sudanese claim to being a better economy than Somalia? A stable government under a brutal dictatorship? Serving on handouts from the Arab league or their towel head cousins? There might be a few rich Arab bastards but that place is doomed with South Sudan independent...

North Sudanese must have some traces of E1b1b, whatever subclade is in that region. It should be the same as the southern Egyptian one. At least 40% should have it I believe. No way can they just be Arab mongrels in my opinion.

Somalia is at the bottom of East Africa.

Even shitty Ethiopia is starting to take off economically.
Mate , what the hell is Somalia? It is a country on maps and paper . When you factor in Somalia has not had a proper government since 1991, Sudan is doing crap given the plethora of resources they have .

Apollo

VIP
Mate , what the hell is Somalia? It is a country on maps and paper . When you factor in Somalia has not had a proper government since 1991, Sudan is doing crap given the plethora of resources they have .

We are at the bottom of all development indicators. It is starting to become embarrassing. Congo and Burundi have a brighter future than Somalia.

Somalia has a bright future if you realise the potential of its people and the resources we have. We might not have functioning govt in place nor have the necessary infrastructure in place at the moment, but we are a resilient and resourceful bunch.

Somalia has a bright future if you realise the potential of its people and the resources we have. We might not have functioning govt in place nor have the necessary infrastructure in place at the moment, but we are a resilient and resourceful bunch.
Dhuuso Science !

Apollo

VIP

It's bottom tier, even by African standards.

Sudan even has trains:

500px-Railways_in_Sudan.svg.png

Khartoum-Port-Sudan-Railway.jpg

You're comparing counties with functioning state apparatus to a nation that is still in all sense of the word, in civil war. Equatorial Guinea is up there on the list with a GDP per capita of around 15k but it has a very inequitable place. The presdent and his family are worth billions while the average fella on the street is piss poor.

Sudan even has trains:

500px-Railways_in_Sudan.svg.png

Khartoum-Port-Sudan-Railway.jpg

Waar waxan ya wax ushegaa....Sudan is not even that high on the list. I've not been there but i have been to Ghana which has similar GDP per capita numbers and the place is shyt if you ask me. A few rich people but the rest of the folks are hopelessly poor. One or two train lines built by the Chinese won't change the fact that Ghana, like the rest of sub Sahara Africa is a hell hole

Apollo

VIP
Waar waxan ya wax ushegaa....Sudan is not even that high on the list. I've not been there but i have been to Ghana which has similar GDP per capita numbers and the place is shyt if you ask me. A few rich people but the rest of the folks are hopelessly poor. One or two train lines built by the Chinese won't change the fact that Ghana, like the rest of sub Sahara Africa is a hell hole

At least they are developing albeit on a snails pace.. Somalia is stuck at the bottom since forever.

What's dhuuso about what I wrote? Come back with well articulated thoughts rather than a tired and overused phase

Keep telling yourself it will get better and that “ we’re a resourceful bunch “. “You can’t compare us because we are still in a civil war” . Excuse after excuse !

“We got resources, BLA BLA “. The people at home need to be told they are either going to die of starvation , be at the mercy of foreigners ,as many already are, or every man needs to be loyal to his country, not his clan or pocket .

All this hope bullocks are delusions of grandeur . Most of the people born after 1990 are nearly 30 and have the education level of teenagers because schools in Somalia are only schools by name .The same is true for the two administrations in the north . This is our future ! How the hell are they gonna compete with anybody when they let Oromo do menial jobs while they eat khat with remittance money ?

Those raised in the West either have either given up on Somalia or they argue about a primitive tank or technical captured for 57 pages on Somalispot . Another pathetic minority celebrate every time a street light is erected on in their god forsaken village .

Once you swallow the bitter medicine and stop making excuses for the longest self-inflicted misery in the annals of history , only then will you have hope .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts