Districts that joined Puntland post 1998

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
wallahi some people are ganna be bitterly disappointed when one man one vote comes to somalia.

Yeah, all non-Darood! Lool! My family is not even from Puntland but are from Bookh woreda, but you can be sure we will be busing them to vote in Riigomane, and Bursaalax!

Galdogob, Caabudwaaq, Balanbale, Buhoodle, Dhabad, Ceel Barde, Aaato, Dolo, Beled Xaawo, Diif, Dhobley, Kulbiyow, Raas Kamboni. Put all of these towns into google maps and see what they have in common.

:siilaanyolaugh::drakelaugh:

Article 2 section A Law 28 of 1962

http://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6b50630.html

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Cabudwaaq couldnt join PL because no supply route to PL while Saaxo is directly connected, unfortanately on the East we are surrounded by ummada mooryaanta

Thegoodshepherd

VIP
Saaxo is an actual village. It has doubled in size since 2015.

Saaxo 2015 and 2018.

giphy.gif

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Yeah, all non-Darood! Lool! My family is not even from Puntland but are from Bookh woreda, but you can be sure we will be busing them to vote in Riigomane, and Bursaalax!

Galdogob, Caabudwaaq, Balanbale, Buhoodle, Dhabad, Ceel Barde, Aaato, Dolo, Beled Xaawo, Diif, Dhobley, Kulbiyow, Raas Kamboni. Put all of these towns into google maps and see what they have in common.

Border towns and inhabited by Darood.
Are you Cumar Maxamuud mise Rer Biciidyahan?

Thegoodshepherd

VIP
@Saalax Bidaar good job spotting the pattern. That is why voting for president in Somalia is not possible. Beesha will sweep any 'one man, one vote' election. We will even get more votes than Hawiye in Galgaduud, and more votes than D&M in Bakool!

I am Cumar Maxmud from the hawd between Bookh and Dogob.

Afbarwaqo is also lived by surre:kanyeshrug:

North Mudug Surres (Samatar Muuse) do not live in Afbarwaaqo (Hobyo District), the rural border between them and HG is at Afbarwaaqo. Towfiq represents the grazing land (Ximan) and adjacent coastal areas in South/Central Jariban District which was previously also settled by HG and Majeerten but not since the 1990's. The Nus Qiyamo War and the clan conflicts of the 90's resulted in the redrawing of clan borders in Jariban district. The district district is mainly settled by Majeerten in the Northern parts whilst we live in the Southern parts of the district. The Sheekhaal are found in both Afbarwaaqo and coastal areas of Jariban district such as the fishing village of Dhinowda.

The Ximan grazing lands is now mainly settled by Surres as this Sheekhal's account of the territory demonstrates. It might not be an urbanised area but it has some of the best grazing land in Mudug.

2dj1kyx.png

http://www.siirah.com/kutub/Siiro/shiikhaal.pdf

You are not the only cross border clan in the Somali Republic. I actually look forward to one man one vote so we can finally put to bed the gerrymandering of years gone bye.

I would not underestimate the D&M, from what I have heard from people who have returned from all corners of the Fatherland, they and the Bantus are a population ticking time bomb. When all their refugees and countless brood return, it would not surprise me if they form the biggest population in Jubbaland.

One man, one vote might not necessarily be in your benefit so don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Thegoodshepherd

VIP
@anonimo hadii Hobyo lagaa soo eryay, xaq uma lihid in aad Jariiban ila sheegatid.
:gucciwhat:

100% of Jariiban district is open grazing land for Reer Mahad and Cabdi Cisse. They both graze until Ceel Dhanaane and Towfiiq. Wax dhul ah oo Dir gaar u sheegan karo ma laha Jariiban. Miss me with that shit. Kulaha southern Jariiban district!

:draketf:

Dhinowda is a shared deegaan with Cabdi Cisse, no one has an exclusive claim to it. It is under Puntland. Not a single inch of Jariiban district is off limits to Cumar Maxmuud. You can build your town where ever you want, but I own that land.

:yousmart:

North Mudug Surres (Samatar Muuse) do not live in Afbarwaaqo (Hobyo District), the rural border between them and HG is at Afbarwaaqo. Towfiq represents the grazing land (Ximan) and adjacent coastal areas in South/Central Jariban District which was previously also settled by HG and Majeerten but not since the 1990's. The Nus Qiyamo War and the clan conflicts of the 90's resulted in the redrawing of clan borders in Jariban district. The district district is mainly settled by Majeerten in the Northern parts whilst we live in the Southern parts of the district. The Sheekhaal are found in both Afbarwaaqo and coastal areas of Jariban district such as the fishing village of Dhinowda.

The Ximan grazing lands is now mainly settled by Surres as this Sheekhal's account of the territory demonstrates. It might not be an urbanised area but it has some of the best grazing land in Mudug.

2dj1kyx.png

http://www.siirah.com/kutub/Siiro/shiikhaal.pdf
Dooxo galool is reer nimcaale grazing land

@anonimo hadii Hobyo lagaa soo eryay, xaq uma lihid in aad Jariiban ila sheegatid.
:gucciwhat:

100% of Jariiban district is open grazing land for Reer Mahad and Cabdi Cisse. They both graze until Ceel Dhanaane and Towfiiq. Wax dhul ah oo Dir gaar u sheegan karo ma laha Jariiban. Miss me with that shit. Kulaha southern Jariiban district!

:draketf:

Dhinowda is a shared deegaan with Cabdi Cisse, no one has an exclusive claim to it. It is under Puntland. Not a single inch of Jariiban district is off limits to Cumar Maxmuud. You can build your town where ever you want, but I own that land.

:yousmart:

Allow the emotional FKD outburst. The Nigga I quoted is Sheekhaal who travelled the said area why would he lie about the demographics of Ximan in favour of Surre.:gucciwhat:

Nigga you no longer border the Reer Nimcaale is Southern Jariban District, that is our domain after the Nus Qiyaamo Wars and the early 90's conflict between us and the Reer Nimcaale. You come from Ethiopia yet you think you know more about my backyard than me, GTFOH!

Dhiinowda is majority Shiikhaal, stop claiming land that is not yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts