Disputed region trying to become latest State

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Boowe DowladnDowladnimada wa ine tagerna marwalbana danta gud ba ka fican tan qabilka..... Waxan puntland ka helaayo kama helaayo jifadeda hoose.... iDowladnimada wa Sharci iyo Kala dambeen.....

Libaax-Joore

VIP
FB_IMG_1575820926172.jpg
I love puntland

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
@Tucking_Fypo I don't care about dhulbhate if the leave kkk lakin Warsangali iyo Dhishishe no way my brother View attachment 83837
PL should be a MJ state and with those that live among us as it was intended from the beginning. Leelkase gave that seat to warsans they calaacal about I say give PM to ortoble or deshishe and parliament to Arab Salax or ciise darood. Divide all their other seats to wabaneye siwaaqroon etc etc. all funds MJ put in to ceeldahir road should be diverted to build a road to Gardafui iyo Hafuun. East Africa university should close it campuses in those regions and built new ones in Gardafui same goes with all future investments and developments.

kick out these people completely and focus on building the MJ heartland which is our coastal communities inshallah why waste our time and efforts on people who contribute nothing and are loud with their hatred towards us.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Since when Reer Sanaag bari live on Ceelafwayen lool. Start from 4:00 he mention their sultans. Wariya stop mis-up your own shit with our people on Bari Sanaag.

Can't you understand Somali,

He talks about how Somaliland dealt with the Ceel Afweyne situation. Bringing in the military to be in-between both sides and all officials forcing the sides to meditate. They want the same. And the people are talking from Yube as it states in the video first

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Can't you understand Somali,

He talks about how Somaliland dealt with the Ceel Afweyne situation. Bringing in the military to be in-between both sides and all officials forcing the sides to meditate. They want the same. And the people are talking from Yube as it states in the video first
Allxamdullay I understand Somali, in 4:00 he mention our sultans. Wariya stop playing around.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Since when Reer Sanaag bari live on Ceelafwayen lool. Start from 4:00 he mention their sultans. Wariya stop mis-up your own shit with our people on Bari Sanaag.
Fbisomalia heylayi ba tahay our next puntland president ina noqoto ban jeclan laha ... 2024 wa ina ISO sharaxdha I will veto for u my brother...

What I don't like is when non-MJ clans act like guests in Puntland. Either it's your home or it's not.
There are MJ subclans that never get minister positions yet you don't see them kicking up a fuss.
Whatever happens, happens but people need to stop pointing the finger of blame of MJs when every subclan has their reps in the parliament and the council of elders.

If a politician has beef with another politician, does that mean, the whole clan gets angry and leaves? Ya rabbi.

If it's so easy to instigate, perhaps better to separate.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
What I don't like is when non-MJ clans act like guests in Puntland. Either it's your home or it's not.
There are MJ subclans that never get minister positions yet you don't see them kicking up a fuss.
Whatever happens, happens but people need to stop pointing the finger of blame of MJs when every subclan has their reps in the parliament and the council of elders.

If a politician has beef with another politician, does that mean, the whole clan gets angry and leaves? Ya rabbi.

If it's so easy to instigate, perhaps better to separate.
Baayo xaqdarada wa ina ka dagalana tan Labad kursi qof shaqsi ku fadiyo waxban ma so siyadinayo ee waxan hormar ku gareena wa anago dhulkeena disano..... Warsangali iyo majerteen wa dad is dhale hadana tol ah uma maleenayo ine kala tagayan ee waxa weyan siyasadan qabilka ku disan wa ina badalna.....

Trending