Disputed region trying to become latest State

Allsanaag, the warsangeli website wrote an editorial about this saying:

1. Dhulos have nothing to lose as they have already lost Puntland because of constant flipflopping and the 2007 betrayal.

2. Warsans risk losing Majeerteen military backup which will open Sanaag further to Isaaq interference.

Thus, Warsans have a tough choice to make.

1. Trust Dhulos to be loyal to the new state and not allow Isaaq to invade.

2. Stay with Puntland and continue with development projects such as the CeelDaahir road which was funded by Puntites across the state

Puntites welcome whoever wants to stay and whoever wants to leave, leave and do not return.

Maakhir State, Khaatumo state and all those fake online states, have always been Isaaq satellite states.

Look at what Galeyr did multiple times. It is very clear what is going on here.

If Warsans want to join such chaotic headaches, they can.

This opens all SSC chairs for Tanade, Carab Saalax and others.

Plus, Isaaq will not need to send Alshaydan to us as they will firmly have SSC under their sphere of influence.

Puntland will not lose in the long run. Since people have MJ cuqdad, let them taste life without MJs.

Very :russ:

We was ride or die puntland
:mjlol:

Now we say masalaam
:pachah1:

It wont benefit us in the long term. Puntland provides an easier route to build connections to the outside world , like badhan university.

Building our towns with the aid of a non functioning federal government will also cause us to stagnate like galmudug.

Instead reer omar should push for growth using the puntland economy which our brothers , reer dubeys, benefit greatly from.

Furthermore , alot of warsengali have alot of assets in Bosaso etc. My family personally has over 100k in buisness within Bosaso alone.

Allsanaag, the warsangeli website wrote an editorial about this saying:

1. Dhulos have nothing to lose as they have already lost Puntland because of constant flipflopping and the 2007 betrayal.

2. Warsans risk losing Majeerteen military backup which will open Sanaag further to Isaaq interference.

Thus, Warsans have a tough choice to make.

1. Trust Dhulos to be loyal to the new state and not allow Isaaq to invade.

2. Stay with Puntland and continue with development projects such as the CeelDaahir road which was funded by Puntites across the state

Puntites welcome whoever wants to stay and whoever wants to leave, leave and do not return.

Warsengali are not leaving Puntland. We have alot to lose.

Mj are blood, @PhySom you see here, it's a one way street with em. Look how quick the threats pop up.

You would think they wish the best for us..

Majeerteen love Warsangeli and other Bah Majerteen, truly, don't pay attention to negative comments.

However, the truth is that we are sick and tired of people acting like Puntland is holding people hostage.

It's true that Isaaq will have a lot of control over your region if you try to become another Khatumo. You already see how much security problems they pose now in Galgala etc.

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Warsangeli are better off with Puntland than without, blood aside, financially and security wise, Majerteen and other Daarood don't lust after your land and don't need it.

Besides, Warsans are in Bari not just SSC so that would be a mess.
majerteen iyo Warsangali are brothers ee ehelka waxa isku dirayo wa siyasadan quronka ah o qabil ku disan 4.5 iyo maxamud salebaan meesha ka dige guri iyaga ee leyihin..... Iam maxamud saleeban sidhe wax u wadan kama helin

Tucking_Fypo

Ψ³Ω„Ψ·Ω†Ψ© Ω…Ψ¬Ψ±ΨͺΩŠΩ†
VIP
Ehel iyo balaayo kaa baxa ee meeshan daanta PL halaga hadlo. PL is home to people who bled sacrificed and did halgan for their kin. All in PL contribute with their maal dhiig and sweat and have been doing it since 1978.

What exactly have the SSC contributed exactly and what need does PL have of them. 1978-1993 these people were actively participating in the evil deeds to MJs done by the MOD Barre regime, not only actively participated but also attacked our fleeing refugees on their land. These same people brought alshabab to Bari and shot our troops in the back in Sool. These people and their leaders and civilians badmouth MJ daily on TV radio social media etc etc they blame us for everything and spew their hate daily. The MOD hatred toward MJ is still alive and strong in these people, just because MJ forgot about SSDF don't mean these folks did forgot their beloved MOD.

MJs need to wake the hell up and remember history and see who is ehel and who is enemy. PL is for those that built it inta kale should leave our state and built their own.

However, the truth is that we are sick and tired of people acting like Puntland is holding people hostage.

You technically are tho sis. Ask your self why my adeer why given the boot. What he did was salvage what left the arabs haven't ransacked yet, and deni wasn't pleased.

You want yes men, we are to prideful for that. We are darood.

Tucking_Fypo

Ψ³Ω„Ψ·Ω†Ψ© Ω…Ψ¬Ψ±ΨͺΩŠΩ†
VIP
Maakhir & Khatumo good luck and wish you the best don't come back make your own a reality:nvjpqts:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
You technically are tho sis. Ask your self why my adeer why given the boot. What he did was salvage what left the arabs haven't ransacked yet, and deni wasn't pleased.

You want yes men, we are to prideful for that. We are darood.

I think the guy they got to replace him is also Warsan

Tucking_Fypo

Ψ³Ω„Ψ·Ω†Ψ© Ω…Ψ¬Ψ±ΨͺΩŠΩ†
VIP
You gonna come visit me in Las Korea walaal.

Make sure you bring your swim trunks
:lolbron:
You won't find a single MJ family or business people settling and working in SSC but you can find thousands of SSC folk in all major PL cities even built houses and businesses there.

You won't find me or any MJ in Las Qoray but I will find you in Bosaso or Garacad:nvjpqts:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Ehel iyo balaayo kaa baxa ee meeshan daanta PL halaga hadlo. PL is home to people who bled sacrificed and did halgan for their kin. All in PL contribute with their maal dhiig and sweat and have been doing it since 1978.

What exactly have the SSC contributed exactly and what need does PL have of them. 1978-1993 these people were actively participating in the evil deeds to MJs done by the MOD Barre regime, not only actively participated but also attacked our fleeing refugees on their land. These same people brought alshabab to Bari and shot our troops in the back in Sool. These people and their leaders and civilians badmouth MJ daily on TV radio social media etc etc they blame us for everything and spew their hate daily. The MOD hatred toward MJ is still alive and strong in these people, just because MJ forgot about SSDF don't mean these folks did forgot their beloved MOD.

MJs need to wake the hell up and remember history and see who is ehel and who is enemy. PL is for those that built it inta kale should leave our state and built their own.
Boowe si Walbo walalka ku xumeeyo wa ina xaaleey dhali ka noqota... Dadki nabi Mohamed mecca ku dhibateenaye ehelkisa ah hayeen o waliba dagax magalada ugu sare marki dambana wa ccafiy.... Aniga waxan raba puntland o qabil ka gudubte o u gudubte qof iyo aqoontis......Warsangali iyo majerteen wa odi iyo biyahis Wax meesha la kala qado uma jeedo

You won't find a single MJ family or business settling and working in SSC but you can find thousands of SSC folk in all major PL cities even built houses and businesses there.

You won't find me or any MJ in Las Qoray but I will find in Bosaso or Garacad:nvjpqts:

First of all we are not newcomers to bosasso.
All one Just need to do is look who resides in the village surrounding bosasso, and you realise who really hold claim.

But it's a new era...

Tucking_Fypo

Ψ³Ω„Ψ·Ω†Ψ© Ω…Ψ¬Ψ±ΨͺΩŠΩ†
VIP
@BenInHer just get our won state and make sure your leaders and elders leave too. The sooner the better as for Bosaso bro worry about Erigavo Waqdaria Bosaso dad ba leh and will always be PL.

Tucking_Fypo

Ψ³Ω„Ψ·Ω†Ψ© Ω…Ψ¬Ψ±ΨͺΩŠΩ†
VIP
Boowe si Walbo walalka ku xumeeyo wa ina xaaleey dhali ka noqota... Dadki nabi Mohamed mecca ku dhibateenaye ehelkisa ah hayeen o waliba dagax magalada ugu sare marki dambana wa ccafiy.... Aniga waxan raba puntland o qabil ka gudubte o u gudubte qof iyo aqoontis......Warsangali iyo majerteen wa odi iyo biyahis Wax meesha la kala qado uma jeedo
Ina adeer wax faaido eey kuso koriyen PL Maa jiro aan alshabab ee buraha keenen iyo cay iyo habar habeen iyo maalin.

Dadkan haa iloowbin sida eey ino galeen berigii xasuuqii siyaad Barre no geystay and what role these people played. I got nothing against them I just don't want them in my state iyo wax xiirir inu naga dhexayo. Good luck to them and watch the new borders as insecurity will follow:nvjpqts:

Trending

Latest posts