Discussion: woman above 25 are expired...

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Chill out your still young it’ll happen when it happens. Don’t let a bunch of anonymous 15 year olds change your perspective.
They don't bother me much lol is just weird how they think if your under 25 your a pious and a virgin when that isn't always the case. Older females are much wiser and are more prepared to be a wife. Younger girls are much naive and would probably get bored of marriage especially if she was at 19 as she's missing her youth

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
My brother @Samaalic Era will probably disown me for this.. but I don't mind marrying an older woman.. As long as we have chemistry and click well.. If she can't give me kids, we can maybe use our money on traveling and helping orphans
exactly nothing wrong with older females especially if she looks young and is much wiser

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
what did i actually expect outta this thread :/ move this garbage to the qashin section, i regret that i ever made this.
Everybody got their preferences sis, it's ok.
Why do you care what random faraxs on the internet have to say anyway? Their opinion is irrelevant.

:mybusiness:

You guys are making me panic I'm literally 26 this year and don't remember the last time I interacted with the opposite sex. I do want to get married but probably when im 29 or 30 considering I am in no way ready for marriage. I just don't know where to find my ideal husband my options are not low nor is it perfect and I would ideally like to marry someone I'm older than 1-4 years lol
That is what they want. Don't panic it will make you overlook things you wouldn't otherwise. Stay true to yourself. don't let anyone bully you.stay true to yourself.

That is what they want. Don't panic it will make you overlook things you wouldn't otherwise. Stay true to yourself. don't let anyone bully you.stay true to yourself.

This lmao.

If you are confident, you will have your pick.
Somali men do not have the pick, but we do even at age 25 + :denzelnigga:

These incels are just mad no one is checking for them. Remember its the same guys you give dirty looks to when they try and move to your "expired" self

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
These women will regret their decisions. They are selfish. Do they not think about their family, especially their parents and unnecessarily worrying them? It is a parent's worse nightmare for their daughter to remain unmarried at such an old age.

This lmao.

If you are confident, you will have your pick.
Somali men do not have the pick, but we do even at age 25 + :denzelnigga:

These incels are just mad no one is checking for them. Remember its the same guys you give dirty looks to when they try and move to your "expired" self
Why take the choice away from the women? You dont think she has a day in who she marries? Shes not a robot you know. Stupid mentality. As for me i had my pick already.

Trending