Discussion: woman above 25 are expired...

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
You guys are making me panic I'm literally 26 this year and don't remember the last time I interacted with the opposite sex. I do want to get married but probably when im 29 or 30 considering I am in no way ready for marriage. I just don't know where to find my ideal husband my options are not low nor is it perfect and I would ideally like to marry someone I'm older than 1-4 years lol

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You guys are making me panic I'm literally 26 this year and don't remember the last time I interacted with the opposite sex. I do want to get married but probably when im 29 or 30 considering I am in no way ready for marriage. I just don't know where to find my ideal husband my options are not low nor is it perfect and I would ideally like to marry someone I'm older than 1-4 years lol
30 is late for a man let alone a woman. Get married asap before it's too late

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
What about if the man wants his own biological children instead of raising another man's?

Adoption for many would not take even as a last resort. If you can't have biological children, then there is no point adopting
:banderas:

You mean to tell me you wouldn't adopt a Nigerian kid and raise him as your own? What about a kid from Somalia who you could give a chance at a better life...

I would want a child from every continent if it was possible. Children are beautiful biological or not. They deserve love and a safe home.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
30 is late for a man let alone a woman. Get married ASAP before it's too late
the circumstance I'm in I'm just not ready I haven't even sorted out my career yet I refuse to rush into marriage just because I'm 26 if it's not written from Allah than it isn't written. There are so many older females in their 30s that got married late and are having an amazing marriage life.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
:banderas:

You mean to tell me you wouldn't adopt a Nigerian kid and raise him as your own? What about a kid from Somalia who you could give a chance at a better life...

I would want a child from every continent if it was possible. Children are beautiful biological or not. They deserve love and a safe home.
You threw in the Madow to trigger me lmao:nahgirl:

Personally, I would never adopt children. I will only ever raise my own biological children and spend and take care of them only, not some random kids

Nah you just can't get the better of me. Might as well end it all nigga
tenor.gif
:damn::dead:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
You threw in the Madow to trigger me lmao:nahgirl:

Personally, I would never adopt children. I will only ever raise my own biological children and spend and take care of them only, not some random kids
How about your niece or nephew? Will u look after their kid if your brother or sister died?

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
giphy (2).gif

@Samaalic Era

There are kids out there in need of good homes, our Somali kids in foster home are going to gaal families then losing deen and Somali daqan.

It's something to consider, and remember it's a lot of ajr to take care of an orphan child.

Cougar in the house
@HanadR6 here's your chance kid :stevej:

Chill out your still young it’ll happen when it happens. Don’t let a bunch of anonymous 15 year olds change your perspective.

My brother @Samaalic Era will probably disown me for this.. but I don't mind marrying an older woman.. As long as we have chemistry and click well.. If she can't give me kids, we can maybe use our money on traveling and helping orphans