Discussion: woman above 25 are expired...

...”milk”.

interesting topic. its in af somali so to those that don’t understand... :zhqjlmx: i love this girl fartuns youtube channel. anyone else who watches her content?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
...”milk”.

interesting topic. its in af somali so to those that don’t understand... :zhqjlmx: i love this girl fartuns youtube channel. anyone else who watches her content?
It's no different to broke niggas sitting together and telling each other they will find the one and be married kkkkkk

Lmao
They aren’t. Some argue that at that age is the best time to get married; when both partners have a career and are financially stable .

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Somali men are pushing 40 and never married still enjoying the single life eating khaad under a tree, why aren't they called 'spilled milk'?
:mybusiness:

Everyone should get married when they feel ready and not pressured by their family or society.

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
So what I have 3 more positions available.
Wallahi si nin ah ayaad uguu jawaabtay. Remember it was very rare for Somali men to only have one wife as recently as 40 years ago. None of my grandfathers had only one wife.

It makes it a pain in the ass to draw family trees though. Extremely complicated.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
They're not expired but I definitely wouldn't consider a diaspora Xalimo over 25 to be the mother of my children.

I prefer younger woman and I'm pretty sure most guys would agree with me on this one.

Littleme

Queen of NSFW
They're not expired but I definitely wouldn't consider a diaspora Xalimo over 25 to be the mother of my children.

I prefer younger woman and I'm pretty sure most guys would agree with me on this one.
Guys like you prefer younger women because they don’t know what they want and are easy to be manipulated

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

Those ones usually irresponsible and only when realising the clock is ticking do they try to settle down.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Guys like you prefer younger women because they don’t know what they want and are easy to be manipulated

Not at all lil birdy. I prefer younger woman because they're more physically attractive. They also tend to have less baggage then older women.

Everyone is allowed to have preferences. Kinda like how girls don't like short guys for example

Last edited:

Littleme

Queen of NSFW
Not at lil birdy. I prefer younger woman because they're more physically attractive. They also tend to have less baggage then older women.

Everyone is allowed to have preferences. Kinda like how girls don't like short guys for example
Yeah I get what you mean tbh I prefer a man that has a 9 inch to him and extra girthy as opposed to a small dick guy just because it’s more attractive to me

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Those ones usually irresponsible and only when realising the clock is ticking do they try to settle down.

Exactly bro. They had their fun in their youth and now they're ready to settle down when its the 4th quarter and only 2minutes left on the clock. Only a sucker would go for that.

Never give the best years of your life to a women that doesn't do the same.

Trending