Discussion: woman above 25 are expired...

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I understand you. If you’re seeking your career dreams then I would say 24-26 is the best age to get married. 30-35+ is too old and late. Do you agree?
It’s fine women are having babies in late thirties and forties. They can also freeze their eggs and have kids anytime. And not all women want to be mothers. People should not be pressured to settle down for less and have kids at the wrong time with the wrong people. Kids need financially stable parents, love, emotional support, and stability.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
It’s fine women are having babies in late thirties and forties. They can also freeze their eggs and have kids anytime. And not all women want to be mothers. People should not be pressured to settle down for less and have kids at the wrong time with the wrong people. Kids need financially stable parents, love, emotional support, and stability.
You missed the point. Men don't want to marry a 35 year old woman. That's way too old lol, it isn't the value of the woman tied to her age it's the marriage appeal to men that's the point of this thread.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You missed the point. Men don't want to marry a 35 year old woman. That's way too old lol, it isn't the value of the woman tied to her age it's the marriage appeal to men that's the point of this thread.

Lmao you mean Somali men:deadpeter:
Men in their thirties marry women in their thirties. Educated men marry educated women. Uneducated women who think women stop having babies after 35 marry uneducated women, have babies and live in low income apartments.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Lmao you mean Somali men:deadpeter:
Men in their thirties marry women in their thirties. Educated men marry educated women. Uneducated women who think women stop having babies after 35 marry uneducated women, have babies and live in low income apartments.
I agree. I wouldn't pick some twenty year old Xalimo if I'm a working professional at age 32. I'd want a working professional Xalimo around my age. It works the opposite way too. If I'm 25 I'm not looking at 35 year old women

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@Saredo
How can you let him take a second one

And only for 100K apples :mjkkk::mjhaps:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@beenleey was who I moved onto when @Saredo didn't want me. Then beenleey cheated on me with epiphany the troll gender bender. Im back with Saredo now since she woke up to the handsome farax she was missing out on. I dumped that cheat beenleey. No polygamy for me either
:trumpsmirk:

@beenleey was who I moved onto when @Saredo didn't want me. Then beenleey cheated on me with epiphany the troll gender bender. Im back with Saredo now since she woke up to the handsome farax she was missing out on. I dumped that cheat beenleey. No polygamy for me either
:trumpsmirk:

Don't make me calculate how much it'll cost you to ship a 100K rotten apples from Canada to UK. :ufdup:

giphy.gif

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
LOL im 25 turning 26 later this year and look 16 and never been in a relationship we might be rare but we exist. Have faith in us.

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Having children is a right for both parties and neither can refuse except through a medical condition. If she can no longer have children and he wants children, he can then marry a 2nd wife
I was talking about the whole 'clock is ticking' biological clock comments...

Yh children are ni'mah but problems do occur for some and not everyone can produce offspring. It can even be the man that has a problem, there are other options like adoption which is good and lots of orphan kids are in need of good homes.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I was talking about the whole 'clock is ticking' biological clock comments...

Yh children are ni'mah but problems do occur for some and not everyone can produce offspring. It can even be the man that has a problem, there are other options like adoption which is good and lots of orphan kids are in need of good homes.
What about if the man wants his own biological children instead of raising another man's?

Adoption for many would not take even as a last resort. If you can't have biological children, then there is no point adopting