Discussion: woman above 25 are expired...

@Tameable Qumayo

I know I've been pro polygamy previously.. But when I look beyond the qooq and rethink, having 4 wife's with each 3-5 kids is a jail sentence.. especially when they're all stay at home moms.. Imagine how many hours of taxi shifts a nigga has to take to provide for all those wifes and kids :urgh::wowsweat:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
@Tameable Qumayo

I know I've been pro polygamy previously.. But when I look beyond the qooq and rethink, having 4 wife's with each 3-5 kids is a jail sentence.. especially when they're all stay at home moms.. Imagine how many hours of taxi shifts a nigga has to take to provide for all those wifes and kids :urgh::wowsweat:
Today I'm in my ayeyo mode, lemme give you some wise advice.

Marriage is suppose to be a contributing factor in your life, not an obligation to be stucked with. There is a reason why the whole marriage is not even fardh in islam:sass2:
If you don't find someone who inspires you to be a better person and makes you happy, don't settle :sass1:

It is weird when you see an attractive 27-30 year old whose never been married though.

Some people have too high standards to be realistic. Which is fine, but when they are at odds it’s a problem.

You want a faarax whose isn’t a typical loud mouth low intellect saaqajan, but when you find a educated good looking charming faraax with a good job you don’t want him, cause he has arms and Lugoo like basto.

It’s the whole “she eats her peas one at a time I can’t be with that,” mindset that is churning out Edna Krabopples amongst Xalimos come 2030. Divorcees are gonna clean house in a decade when they get desperate walaal:win:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Of course older you think I talk about relationships this much and am a Zoomer?:williamswtf:
My range was inaccurate

I’d correct it to 1990-2004 ish

ik some khasaaro born 1990 and even bigger khasaaro younger than 02

If anything the khasaaro show us the importance of culture

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
You shouldn’t slander women like that . People can plan the age that they want to get married but it only happens by the decree of Allah .

I got married at 27 and I’m sure I’ve never engaged in zina .

Was it arranged marriage? Just curious.

Get married when you feel like you can fulfil your responsibilities as a spouse and future parent. It's as simple as that. It's even better when the person you share your life with becomes your best friend, someone you can rely on no matter what and can help you raise strong, pious and educated kids. Especially in this world where there's bad influence everywhere.

Also there's no point in getting married if you didn't work on yourself first. Improving your spirituality, character etc. And for some it takes time but when they get married they have the best relationships.

Voila my 2 cents.

:mybusiness:

Boys don't be afraid to offend some "women" on this site.

Don't be idealistic, you'll get to 35 and realise you should've done what you wanted and married that 21 year old shorty. No matter how old a man is, he will NEVER not be attracted to women in the early 20s.

Like @Abdi Caato said, it is unlikely but not impossible. You are the exception but not the rule.

Zina has become a joke and most ppl in the west are zaniyaal by 25

Hey walaal, slandering women is not a joke. I got married when I was over 25. Never went near zina, let alone commit it.

I have friends my age in their mid to late 20s who have never had boyfriends or relationships ect, let alone even commit zina.

I'm not saying women are angels, but the problem is, the man on sspot seem to think women and men are the same. Zina is rampant, but a lot more rampant with the Faraaxs. Men have higher sex drives and not much stigma associated with it. Therefore, there is an assumption here that just because the men find it really hard to control themselves, then it must be really hard for the women.

As women the main deterrent is deen, but we have soooo much more to lose when it comes to sex so it is not usual to find a 30 yr old Xalimo who is virgin. Many of my cousins and older sisters got married at 28-30. I know due to their morals and strict families they are from, they would never.

Also, its becoming increasingly hard for an educated Somali girl to find a partner on her educational and financial level as someone has pointed out. It was the case for me, but Alhamdulliah it all worked out for me.

The irony is, most of the divorced xalimos of our generation married when they were <25.
I usually encourage both parties to settle when they strongly feel the need to start a family. This clock ticking propaganda only contributes to more broken homes and a dysfunctional generation.
Also, I'm shocked some of you want a deadweight for a wife :urgh:
Guysssss..., what happened to having standards??

I assure you:fittytousand: four needy deadweight wives won't turn you on as much as one independent mature woman who chose to be with you.

100% the divorce statistics amongst Somalis is a joke, and I can imagine it has to do with rushing girls and people marrying for the sake of marrying.

Nearly ALL the girls I grew up with who married under the age of 23 are divorced.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
It
Hey walaal, slandering women is not a joke. I got married when I was over 25. Never went near zina, let alone commit it.

I have friends my age in their mid to late 20s who have never had boyfriends or relationships ect, let alone even commit zina.

I'm not saying women are angels, but the problem is, the man on sspot seem to think women and men are the same. Zina is rampant, but a lot more rampant with the Faraaxs. Men have higher sex drives and not much stigma associated with it. Therefore, there is an assumption here that just because the men find it really hard to control themselves, then it must be really hard for the women.

As women the main deterrent is deen, but we have soooo much more to lose when it comes to sex so it is not usual to find a 30 yr old Xalimo who is virgin. Many of my cousins and older sisters got married at 28-30. I know due to their morals and strict families they are from, they would never.

Also, its becoming increasingly hard for an educated Somali girl to find a partner on her educational and financial level as someone has pointed out. It was the case for me, but Alhamdulliah it all worked out for me.
it was I

I pointed it out :kodaksmiley:

Trending