Discussion: woman above 25 are expired...

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
No woman is a virgin at 25 and above.

The younger the better, 18 is best:samwelcome:

You shouldn’t slander women like that . People can plan the age that they want to get married but it only happens by the decree of Allah .

I got married at 27 and I’m sure I’ve never engaged in zina .

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You shouldn’t slander women like that . People can plan the age that they want to get married but it only happens by the decree of Allah .

I got married at 27 and I’m sure I’ve never engaged in zina .
Like @Abdi Caato said, it is unlikely but not impossible. You are the exception but not the rule.

Zina has become a joke and most ppl in the west are zaniyaal by 25

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Like @Abdi Caato said, it is unlikely but not impossible. You are the exception but not the rule.

Zina has become a joke and most ppl in the west are zaniyaal by 25
I’ve seen 18 year olds in hijabs getting trains ran on
And I’ve seen many faraaxs with chlymadia

the west has completely destroyed any dhaqan left in second and third generation Somalis (horn 1994-2002)

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I want a wise woman not a project lol

Experienced dhaqan celis, 2/10 would not do it again
Nothing that comes cheap is good sxb.

Younger women are more immature but it comes with the package. As they grow older, they become more mature while the mature one you married to avoid the early hassle is nothing more than an angry unstable old hag.

Either way, you will be forced to divorce or get a 2nd wife

Somali men are pushing 40 and never married still enjoying the single life eating khaad under a tree, why aren't they called 'spilled milk'?
:mybusiness:

Everyone should get married when they feel ready and not pressured by their family or society.

It's all due to human biology.. When women reach the age of 30 their chance of getting pregnant starts to decreasing, so if you want to have kids its best to have them before you reach 30. Look at the graph.

Screenshot_20200130_211412.jpg

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Nothing that comes cheap is good sxb.

Younger women are more immature but it comes with the package. As they grow older, they become more mature while the mature one you married to avoid the early hassle is nothing more than an angry unstable old hag.

Either way, you will be forced to divorce or get a 2nd wife
You gotta admit, most western xalimos are likely not dh1los if they come from a solid family background...
The hoeish ones I know come from broken homes tbh

Tbh, I don’t even plan to get married before 25 anyway.
I remember when I was 15, I wanted to get married at 21, and have my first kid at 23. I’m turning 21 this year and that’s obviously not happening, I find that gross for myself, I think 25-27 is the best age for me, I’d be working for a few years with my own lacaag and career, and I’d be mature enough for marriage.

Last edited:
The fumes from staying in your hooyos basements all day have gotten to your heads. Women* over 25 are not expired. They are thriving and living. Life is not all about marriage and kids. Worry about yourself and stack your paper. Stop obsessing about what a woman does with her body. It is none of your business.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
The fumes from staying in your hooyos basements all day have gotten to your heads. Women* over 25 are not expired. They are thriving and living. Life is not all about marriage and kids. Worry about yourself and stack your paper. Stop obsessing about what a woman does with her body. It is none of your business.
source.gif

People on here slandering 25+ women should be ashamed of themselves. I personally think a 25 year old women isn’t expired, it’s a good age to get married at although I would recommend get married much younger then that.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
The irony is, most of the divorced xalimos of our generation married when they were <25.
I usually encourage both parties to settle when they strongly feel the need to start a family. This clock ticking propaganda only contributes to more broken homes and a dysfunctional generation.
Also, I'm shocked some of you want a deadweight for a wife :urgh:
Guysssss..., what happened to having standards??

I assure you:fittytousand: four needy deadweight wives won't turn you on as much as one independent mature woman who chose to be with you.

The irony is, most of the divorced xalimos of our generation married when they were <25.
I usually encourage both parties to settle when they strongly feel the need to start a family. This clock ticking propaganda only contributes to more broken homes and a dysfunctional generation.
Also, I'm shocked some of you want a dead weight for a wife :urgh:
Guysssss..., what happened to having standards??

I assure you:fittytousand: four needy dead weight wives won't turn you on as much as one independent mature woman who chose to be with you.
Kids are overrated.. Lets enjoy life and travel the world :westbrookswag: