Discussion: woman above 25 are expired...

Amazing how some people here are accusing single women over 25 to be s.
Its like damned if you do damned if you dont. Wow!
thank God there is a judgement day for people like you.
Marriage shouldn't be the goal but rather the right person. Live your lives ladies as long you pleasing Allah you're good.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Boys don't be afraid to offend some "women" on this site.

Don't be idealistic, you'll get to 35 and realise you should've done what you wanted and married that 21 year old shorty. No matter how old a man is, he will NEVER not be attracted to women in the early 20s.
Only feminists and the anti traditional support marrying late.
Marry young and put your trust in Allah swt, you will be fine

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Only feminists and the anti traditional support marrying late.
Marry young and put your trust in Allah swt, you will be fine

Only marry young if your financial stable, avoid all the unnecessary headache or you have honestly found the right person. Just marrying for the sake of it won't woke , if you know it's not possible to raise a family just yet nothing wrong with just holding out for a bit.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Only marry young if your financial stable, avoid all the unnecessary headache or you have honestly found the right person. Just marrying for the sake of it won't woke , if you know it's not possible to raise a family just yet nothing wrong with just holding out for a bit.
If we followed that, Somalis today would be extinct. Allah swt is the provider and nothing stopping you from getting married in your early 20s if your a man

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
If we followed that, Somalis today would be extinct. Allah swt is the provider and nothing stopping you from getting married in your early 20s if your a man

We wouldn't bro I'm advocating for more successful marriages , of course we can get married in your early 20's even in your late 10's but how many of them are any good? I'm guessing for you marriage only means having kids right if so yeah you are right but its a bit more to me.

Allah swt is our provider but he didn't say do dumb stuff and then pray that I fix it , we got to look at everything at a case by case situation. Telling everyone whatever point in life they are at a certain age you should get married is dumb. I'm trying to have a football team myself but I want to be stable before I do anything that rash.

I hope your up for fajr ain't if like 5 in the UK LOL? Have a good day bro

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
We wouldn't bro I'm advocating for more successful marriages , of course we can get married in your early 20's even in your late 10's but how many of them are any good? I'm guessing for you marriage only means having kids right if so yeah you are right but its a bit more to me.

Allah swt is our provider but he didn't say do dumb stuff and then pray that I fix it , we got to look at everything at a case by case situation. Telling everyone whatever point in life they are at a certain age you should get married is dumb. I'm trying to have a football team myself but I want to be stable before I do anything that rash.

I hope your up for fajr ain't if like 5 in the UK LOL? Have a good day bro
Marriage will work so as long as you have a plan but never delay it. You can still improve yourself while married and study sxb

Yes, it's fajr down here gonna pray in abit

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Marriage will work so as long as you have a plan but never delay it. You can still improve yourself while married and study sxb

Yes, it's fajr down here gonna pray in abit

If you found the right person and they allow you to improve yourself in the marriage 100% . Marriage comes with many responsibilities I ain't trying to get free sins for fucking up LOL

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Risk of birth defects increases by 1% each year after 25. So yes it's true.

At age 30, 1 in 959
At age 35, 1 in 338
At age 40, 1 in 84
At age 45, 1 in 32
At age 50, 1 in 44

There are younger women who also have kids with defects, it all comes down to genetics and diet. All the women I know had kids in their late thirties and their kids are healthy, smart and well off.

There are younger women who also have kids with defects, it all comes down to genetics and diet. All the women I know had kids in their late thirties and their kids are healthy, smart and well off.
True but there’s more likely chances of you getting birth defects when you’re older then when you’re younger. It’s a women's choice at the end of the day but it would be more preferred and recommended if she got married young with children. That’s the best choice for a women, don’t let feminist garbage brainwash you into thinking otherwise.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
True but there’s more likely chances of you getting birth defects when you’re older then when you’re younger. It’s a women's choice at the end of the day but it would be more preferred and recommended if she got married young with children. That’s the best choice for a women, don’t let feminist garbage brainwash you into thinking otherwise.
Women are focusing on their career and having babies late. No women wants to put her career, dreams, and goals on hold just to pop babies and stuck in poverty. Raising children is expensive and stressful. Besides most people who get married young end up divorced and miserable. When you get married older you are cautious and wiser.

Women are focusing on their career and having babies late. No women wants to put her career, dreams, and goals on hold just to pop babies and stuck in poverty. Raising children is expensive and stressful. Besides most people who get married young end up divorced and miserable. When you get married older you are cautious and wiser.
I understand you. If you’re seeking your career dreams then I would say 24-26 is the best age to get married. 30-35+ is too old and late. Do you agree?

I don't think you understand risk. Some women have perfectly healthy children at 50. Doesn't mean it's wise.