Discussion: woman above 25 are expired...

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
I know alot of Somali chicks in thier mid to late 30's still single. They were holding out for some fairytale wealthy bollywood type nigga but forgot time is a .

Other wise, they are good educated women.

I'm hooking up one with my buddy

:damedamn:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Exactly bro. They had their fun in their youth and now they're ready to settle down when its the 4th quarter and only 2minutes left on the clock. Only a sucker would go for that.

Never give the best years of your life to a women that doesn't do the same.
Indeed sxb. Best age range is 18-21

Somali men are pushing 40 and never married still enjoying the single life eating khaad under a tree, why aren't they called 'spilled milk'?
:mybusiness:

Everyone should get married when they feel ready and not pressured by their family or society.
Men say shit like that to women knowing their nuts will produce sperm until they die, some niggas are cold bastards smh.

+25 I would even say 24 and possibly 23 yrs of age Somali girls that are not married have at least + 3-5 body count out of that 1 at least is Madow gd luck lads on finding a decent 1 lol u will have to look hard

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I actually want 3 so I can raise them to be outstanding Somali women. Also so I can get a free ticket to paradise
Some of the men on this site wouldn’t be able to raise a strong confident woman so I do hope they never get the chance, otherwise they would produce the type of women they married, weak and submissive xalimo with no opinion of her own.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Birds of a feather flock together,

Uneducated men who add no value to this world seek to marry uneducated, young women who never had the opportunity to get an education.

Educated women marry educated men who are successful in life, so I highly doubt any woman in her 30s is worried about getting married to a neck bearded, out of shape Faraax on sspot. :pachah1:

Trending