Discrimination & Segregation of Somali bantus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Lol even Tanzania is not their ancestral land :dead:

These people are from the jungles of West Africa :mjlol:

Tanzania originally belonged to the Azanians who were southern Cushitic people native to southeast Africa. Bantus real homeland was in west Africa, modern-day Cameroon and these bastards have the audacity to call us the invaders?
:heh:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Let's stop the racism man you can see the poor man went through ordeal they may not be ethnically somali but we shouldn't treat them with disrespect if they choose to remain in Somalia we should just let them same way if they choose to leave we should grant their wish they are still our muslim brothers and sisters and should help them in anyway we can is their any fundraising for Somali bantus let me know

their are ppl born with gold/silver spoon. then their are somali-bantu, being unfortunate in the game of life.. being discriminated/segregated by one of the poorest nations:ftw9nwa:.

Tanzania is light years ahead of Somalia. Y’all seen Dar Salaam

17417623-3974-4C11-831A-D459091441B5.jpeg

:noneck:

They made the agricultural landscape in the south self sufficient, time to send 100,000 agriculture Madowweeyne experts to Somaliland and Puntland. They will help them learn feed themselves and avoid constant droughts. We are willing to host several hundred on our ancestors land there. Factz will accept similar numbers in Burco. Malnutrition problems will be solved, they will grow more vegetables and fruits there.

To the Muslims, how can you force the deportation of your fellow Muslims from a country they love to a country they’ve no connections with? Will you force the girls, mothers and elderly women to strip off their hijabs before deportation because you consider them “baboons” and think that they are an embarrassment to your religion. Close your eyes and think for a minute that these words were uttered by a white person about your female relatives living in the diaspora.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Dont be fooled .these people are acting miskeen be cuz they dont have the means.they would have genocided us and treated us worst.for now they are just waiting until they become majority and take over.they claim all of south Somalia as theirs.they are hidden cancer.If Tanzania I doing good why dont they migrate there like ethnic somalis migrate and die in high sea.they have agenda

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
They made the agricultural landscape in the south self sufficient, time to send 100,000 agriculture Madowweeyne experts to Somaliland and Puntland. They will help them learn feed themselves and avoid constant droughts. We are willing to host several hundred on our ancestors land there. Factz will accept similar numbers in Burco. Malnutrition problems will be solved, they will grow more vegetables and fruits there.

To the Muslims, how can you force the deportation of your fellow Muslims from a country they love to a country they’ve no connections with? Will you force the girls, mothers and elderly women to strip off their hijabs before deportation because you consider them “baboons” and think that they are an embarrassment to your religion. Close your eyes and think for a minute that these words were uttered by a white person about your female relatives living in the diaspora.

@Apollo is not Muslim. You have to address your fellow non Muslims who equally preach anti S bantu here as well

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Dont be fooled .these people are acting miskeen be cuz they dont have the means.they would have genocided us and treated us worst.for now they are just waiting until they become majority and take over.they claim all of south Somalia as theirs.they are hidden cancer.I'd Tanzania I doing good why dont they migrate there like ethnic migraine and die in high sea.they have agenda
can we stop accusing and doing ifs and buts and focus on how somali bantus are discriminated heavily and are even being killed

Oortcloud

Sxb this world is a bout survival they are claiming our land and want to kill us genocide us even won't spare our children check their YouTube channel.if they want to stay dont claim our land you were brought here as workers by italians.somalia have many problems it is better of they just crawl to their original place where living standards are higher more developed why do they insist to remain until they become majority and genocide us?

Oortcloud

this has nothing to do with Islam why can't I live In Saudi If Islam only is enough nah I am deported this is about our collective future.

Oortcloud

can we stop accusing and doing ifs and buts and focus on how somali bantus are discriminated heavily and are even being killed
Somalis get killed more and more every day let's talk about that.I dont care about these alshabab foolltsoilders

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Somalis get killed more and more every day let's talk about that.I dont care about these alshabab foolltsoilders

Shut up dumb ass. If you wanna kick out someone go kick out alshabab & Amisom those 2 hve cucked u. Don't come back with that bantus are alshabab because we all know that is not entirely true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts