Discrimination & Segregation of Somali bantus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

What's worse is that they're still laughing while the guy is expressing his bad experiences he met/experienced at the airport.

Imagine insulting someone while he/she knows your language:kodaksmiley: and as he said they kept him in the airport till dusk. What kinda discrimination is that?

These are things BLM somalis/xalimoos should talk about instead of caping for a fake label:farole: Let them, BLM talk about the issues concerning/affecting our community or else shut it. I actually would've let those Somali-bantus who assimiliated and had the religion instead of accepting Amisom wandering around Mogadishu doing nothing if I was a president:yacadiim:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
u know what i find it funny in ALL humans??? Humans are inherently judgmental and behave the same. We Somalis differ very little with our Bantu brothers. Noses here, & hair there, & skin tone there, but essentially we are ALL black.

The white race also think other races different even tho we bleed the same, act the same that is judgmental and clan or tribe oriented.

I mean, we r acting out our animal instinct. The only thing that will set us free is religion, and pious to our creator Allaah swt!

They need to leave or we will keep insulting them simple. Tanzania is miles ahead of somalia if they really want a better life they can go there but you see they have an agenda and they know once they reach a big population they can do whatever they feel like.

For now they are trying to fool us by acting miskeen but their true colours will be shown soon.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You know that some of 'em had been in Somalia for decades, right?:kodaksmiley: and that they assimiliated into the community, right?:kodaksmiley:
Do you want me to deport your ass from Toronto to SL/Somalia?:mjlol:
Actually I'm talking about the ones who fully assimiliated not the new, troublesome ones:kodaksmiley: and didn't I say to not make my mood worse. I'm feeling like trolling you now, but will cancel it. This time you ain't spitting Facts

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You know that some of 'em had been in Somalia for decades, right?:kodaksmiley: and that they assimiliated into the community, right?:kodaksmiley:
Actually I'm talking about the ones who fully assimiliated not the new, troublesome ones:kodaksmiley: and didn't I say to not make my mood worse. I'm feeling like trolling you now, bit will cancel it. This time you ain't spitting Facts

f8e.jpg

Who gives a shit? Only self-haters want them to stay when they remain a serious demographic threat. Did you not learn the lesson our Cushitic brothers like Tutsi gone through once those Bantus became the majority in their lands? I think not.

Apollo

VIP
When I was in Kismayo this Geeljire bus driver was joking with a Madow guy and said "Awal Keenyaati baad ahayd. We taught you Somali"
:russ:

This Madowweyne gardener & security guard at a hotel I stayed in Somalia was referred to by everyone as ''Sawaxili''. Nobody knew his actual name, only his Swahili nickname. :russ:

f8e.jpg

Who gives a shit? Only self-haters want them to stay when they remain a serious demographic threat. Did you not learn the lesson our Cushitic brothers like Tutsi gone through once those Bantus became the majority in their lands? I think not.
They are biding their time for sure. If they were majority they would have treated us 100 times worse as you said

Actually I'm talking about the ones who fully assimiliated not the new, troublesome ones:kodaksmiley: and didn't I say to not make my mood worse. I'm feeling like trolling you now, bit will cancel it. This time you ain't spitting Facts
Somalis on this site are truly delusional. They actually believe that kicking out Somali Bantus who haven't done anything wrong to Somalis/Somalia, will improve Somalia aka the country that was destroyed by Somalis themselves fighting over qabil.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
f8e.jpg

Actually I can't put up with this nonsense. Didn't I tell you to not worsen my mood
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Oromo expansion is far more dangerous then bantus residing in somalia

Afar & Yemeni expansion = Djibouti problem

Oromo expansion = K5 & Somaliland problem.

Bantu expansion = ''Italian Somaliland'' problem.

Abu Ginger / Abu Tyrone expansion = diaspora problem.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz @Apollo They ain't going anywhere sxbyaal. They are poor like the rest of the Somali nation they ain't gonna trek to Tanzania.
The truth hurts :kanyeshrug::jcoleno:

Ummm, if Somalia was stable then it'll be easy. The Somali government can pay for their deportation to Tanzania and Malawi and it won't be that expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending