Discrimination & Segregation of Somali bantus

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's worse is that they're still laughing while the guy is expressing his bad experiences he met/experienced at the airport.

Imagine insulting someone while he/she knows your language:kodaksmiley: and as he said they kept him in the airport till dusk. What kinda discrimination is that?

These are things BLM somalis/xalimoos should talk about instead of caping for a fake label:farole: Let them, BLM talk about the issues concerning/affecting our community or else shut it. I actually would've let those Somali-bantus who assimiliated and had the religion instead of accepting Amisom wandering around Mogadishu doing nothing if I was a president:yacadiim:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Somalis have had so much land taken away. The risk of them staying and multiplying is far to great to take they should be enslaved and sold to Tanzania asap. Let's at at least make some gwap off their asses
All for the greater good. I'm sure the somali bantus r decent folks whilst they r the minority but when they become the majority we will end up like the Tutsi niggas

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Somalis get killed more and more every day let's talk about that.I dont care about these alshabab foolltsoilders
we should tho a innocent man got burned to death simply bcos he was Bantu how can you not be saddened or outraged by that why can't we sympathize and help all somalis regardless of their clan or ethnicity

Sxb this world is a bout survival they are claiming our land and want to kill us genocide us even won't spare our children check their YouTube channel.if they want to stay dont claim our land you were brought here as workers by italians.somalia have many problems it is better of they just crawl to their original place where living standards are higher more developed why do they insist to remain until they become majority and genocide us?

Oortcloud

Madowweeyne lived in Somalia for hundreds of years and they never harmed anyone, in-fact, they contribute to the economy of Somalia and the well-being of Somalis by producing food.

Our anarchy has been caused by the so called “ethnic Somalis", should we deport ourselves to refugee camps and give that cursed country to these peace loving and productive Madowweeyne people.

Somalis everywhere preach “Ummah” and identify with other people causes because they are Muslims. Why hate and discriminate Madowweeyne Muslims?

As for nationalism, they played a big role in somalia’s struggle for independence against the Italians. Have you ever heard about Nasiib Buundo? He was fighting the Italians since the 1800's while my ancestors and Factz's ancestors were cooperating with the Colonialists. Give them some respect.

Nasiib Buundo: a forgotten Somali Bantu anti-colonial leader.

nasiibbunda.jpg

Last edited:

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Somalis have had so much land taken away. The risk of them staying and multiplying is far to great to take they should be enslaved and sold to Tanzania asap. Let's at at least make some gwap off their asses
All for the greater good. I'm sure the somali bantus r decent folks whilst they r the minority but when they become the majority we will end up like the Tutsi niggas
Everyone is miskeen while minority once they become huge they become nasty murderous dimwits.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar

What's worse is that they're still laughing while the guy is expressing his bad experiences he met/experienced at the airport.

Imagine insulting someone while he/she knows your language:kodaksmiley: and as he said they kept him in the airport till dusk. What kinda discrimination is that?

These are things BLM somalis/xalimoos should talk about instead of caping for a fake label:farole: Let them, BLM talk about the issues concerning/affecting our community or else shut it. I actually would've let those Somali-bantus who assimiliated and had the religion instead of accepting Amisom wandering around Mogadishu doing nothing if I was a president:yacadiim:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Subxanallah. This is crazy experience.

Somali racism does not make sense.

Time Madowweyne take over thw government. I bet they will run it better than the timo jileec group.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Some of y'all are some cold ass mfs. These guys were takin from their homes as slaves, and now y'all just wanna kick em out? That's some ruthless ass shit, I'm for letting them live in peace man.

Honestly, he isn't Somali. Anyone can't claim to be Somali unless you're an ethnic Somali belonging to our major tribes. He is not even native to East Africa, let alone Somalia.
:gaasdrink:
Some of you spit on your ancestors by labeling these Madows as our people. They have so much land already in Africa and they want the little that we have? Anyone that sticks up for them should the first ones they butcher with machetes once they drop their miskeen act. Speaking Somali, wearing our clothes, and taking our fertile land does not make them one of us.
:damedamn:

Honestly, he isn't Somali. Anyone can't claim to be Somali unless you're an ethnic Somali belonging to our major tribes. He is not even native to East Africa, let alone Somalia.
Some of you spit on your ancestors by labeling these Madows as our people. They have so much land already in Africa and they want the little that we have? Anyone that sticks up for them should the first ones they butcher with machetes once they drop their miskeen act. Speaking Somali, wearing our clothes, and taking our fertile land does not make them one of us.
Are the Xalimoids in California this redpilled? :kendrickcry:
:friendhug:

This

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Damn you heartless savages

They can migrate to my country (Wakanda):trumpsmirk:
We will welcome our African brothers with open arms

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Honestly what people like you can do is limited.
I bet they make better muslims than you.

May Allah help my Madowweyne people.
I love them wallahi billahi tollahi.

Status
Not open for further replies.