Dirty Talk In Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Yo, if u hate sex so much, why are on this post.
No, we are mentally deficient, we like to pleasure to each other until we get messing. Bodily fluid is natural, we all produce it all time. I know the fact that, u got wet when you French kiss to your partner.

Don't trigger her. You're beneath pigs for enjoying something that's perfectly natural..

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Don't trigger her. You're beneath pigs for enjoying something that's perfectly natural..
It's not natural you've just been bought up wrong fear allah this is haraam what you are doing sex is reserved for those who badly want to be burnt in hell

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
Women get vaginal discharge all the time without being arose. Tell me how's that being an animal when our vaginal produce discharge for cleaning purpose?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Women get vaginal discharge all the time without being arose. Tell me how's that being an animal when our vaginal produce discharge for cleaning purpose?
The ph of our vagina is acidic actually it's our own natural bleach. Facinating isn't it ? Therefore disturbing the natural ph of our most intimate organs leads to thrush.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Who is with me to live an asexual lifestyle !!!
377.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts