Dirty Talk In Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I'm gonna be sick, off to the gallows with you it has already transtormed you into a savage beast. Disgusting I hope you die choking on a large penis. Heathen !
why you gotta curse me for yahay it's not my fault you let a one incher be your first.No wonder you have such animosity towards sex,fredrick couldn't deliver now could he :bell::bell::bell:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
why you gotta curse me for yahay it's not my fault you let a one incher be your first.No wonder you have such animosity towards sex,fredrick couldn't deliver now could he :bell::bell::bell:
Your disgusting just leave me alone I dont like sex, let me have my views on it. It's only reserved for beats, disgusting smelly I'm gonna be sick. Bodily fluids hardly smell like roses.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I have 3 cats how did you know ? Their great companions aren't they ? There not dirty or smelly like men and most f all they constantly do not beg for sex. I am in heaven !!!
8d7e7d2e0baa9d60b008ce1bdcd6be03.jpg
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
Bodily fluids are reserved for pigs only, they smother their bodies with their own, shit so does this man. They love bodily fluids becuase they mentaly deficient can you not see this guy is in need of his brain being removed ? It's useless anyway.
Yo, if u hate sex so much, why are on this post.
No, we are not mentally deficient, we like to pleasure to each other until we get messing. Bodily fluid is natural, we all produce it all time. I know the fact that, u got wet when you French kiss to your partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending