Dirty Talk In Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Taking dirty in Somali just sounds retarded. This is the result of sex bring a taboo in Somali culture.

If Im having sex with a woman and she says "put your dick between my breasts and titty f*ck me" that sounds super hot.

Now imagine if she said it in Somali "kaaley guskaaga naasahaan dhex geli, ee naasaha iga was"

I'd be dead start laughing :mjlol::damn::deadosama:
that would be hot ngl

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Taking dirty in Somali just sounds retarded. This is the result of sex being a taboo in Somali culture.

If Im having sex with a woman and she says "put your dick between my breasts and titty f*ck me" that sounds super hot.

Now imagine if she said it in Somali "kaaley guskaaga naasahaan dhex geli, ee naasaha iga was"

I'd be dead start laughing :mjlol::damn::deadosama:
Cause you're suffering from waxa gaaloda yirahdan inferiority complex bradar miise sisteris:ufdup:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Naww it wasn't anything close to that sorry but if you don't know what to say then you probably are too young and I can't be held responsible for disclosing it to you. I think here in Canada where most people barely speak Somali ...when you do find that one guy who speaks proper Somali and isn't fresh off the boat (although there's nothing wrong with those who are it's just that there's a cultural barrier and it's hard to relate and frankly values and morals are significantly different) he would be the stand out among his group of friends. When it comes to dirty talk ...if you try it in Somali it's refreshingly sexy and different.
different strokes i guess, no pun intended :mjkkk:

im with u that girls who arent fobs who also speak a1 somali are kinda xaax, but dirty talk is no bueno :idontlike:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Naww it wasn't anything close to that sorry but if you don't know what to say then you probably are too young and I can't be held responsible for disclosing it to you. I think here in Canada where most people barely speak Somali ...when you do find that one guy who speaks proper Somali and isn't fresh off the boat (although there's nothing wrong with those who are it's just that there's a cultural barrier and it's hard to relate and frankly values and morals are significantly different) he would be the stand out among his group of friends. When it comes to dirty talk ...if you try it in Somali it's refreshingly sexy and different.

Flirting in Somali sounds alright, it's actually quite a turn on sometimes. But outright dirty sex talk sounds weird. My Somali is perfectly fine btw, I'm not ciyaalka xaafada.

You guys got all wrong. Dirty talk is explicit in English but in Af-Somali it's implicit and subtle. And that makes all the difference.

If you don't know, well, you don't know!!

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
I never talk dirty in af Somali. It always comes out wrong to me idk why.
I prefer talking dirty in French or English.

VixR

Veritas
Seems awful as hellto me. Someone that was married to an older guy told me he used to say waaku baahnai when he wanted sex, that's not even really dirty talk but it sounds just horrible.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Seems awful as hellto me. Someone that was married to an older guy told me he used to say waaku baahnai when he wanted sex, that's not even really dirty talk but it sounds just horrible.
straight up to the point no sugarcoating my G :denzelnigga::denzelnigga::denzelnigga:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Ufff my innocent mind is forever tainted, somalis don't have sex, they don't even know what it is. Your telling me these pious men and women engage in such explicit acts ? Why would god do this to them ? Is allah punishing humans ? Especially ahsy somalis who when taking of their clothes you emediately turn into stone. Oh gosh their hedious exterior is enough to make a grown man cry.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Ufff my innocent mind is forever tainted, somalis don't have sex, they don't even know what it is. Your telling me these pious men and women engage in such explicit acts ? Why would god do this to them ? Is allah punishing humans ? Especially ahsy somalis who when taking of their clothes you emediately turn into stone. Oh gosh their hedious exterior is enough to make a grown man cry.
was your first a one incher:cosbyhmm::cosbyhmm::cosbyhmm:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
No I just don't like the concept of sex I think it should be banned to many people have died becuase of sex. It's the most dangerous act one can do, like I said it turns men into savage beasts.
best way to go from this world :ahh::ahh::ahh: and if you are married you get ajar for every touch so you would die accumulating ajar:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::denzelnigga::denzelnigga:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
best way to go from this world :ahh::ahh::ahh: and if you are married you get ajar for every touch so you would die accumulating ajar:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::denzelnigga::denzelnigga:
I'm gonna be sick, off to the gallows with you it has already transtormed you into a savage beast. Disgusting I hope you die choking on a large penis. Heathen !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts