Did Somalis write with Sabean?

Somali_patriotic

Everything unuka leh
I think you Bari are the same person. You Incels run numerous burner accounts lol.
20230818_165759.jpg

Somali_patriotic

Everything unuka leh
But you don't have braincells. To be honest there's nothing for you to loose. I think your mom dropped you in your tuulo.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
May allah curse you for bringing my beloved mother into your endless cuqdo for me
In'sha'allah you'll be held accountable for lying about her mercy for me
Lacnatu lahi calyka ya xaqiir

May allah curse you for bringing my beloved mother into your endless cuqdo for me
In'sha'allah you'll be held accountable for lying about her mercy for me
Lacnatu lahi calyka ya xaqiir
Miskiin weyn ba tahay. You are a jobless nationalist Incel troll attacking people for just disagreeing with you. If your mother(ilaahay ha u naxariisto) was alive today would she be proud of your actions and raging Incel views. Wallahi you need urgent help.

Somali_patriotic

Everything unuka leh
Miskiin weyn ba tahay. You are a jobless nationalist Incel troll attacking people for just disagreeing with you. If your mother(ilaahay ha u naxariisto) was alive today would she be proud of your actions and raging Incel views. Wallahi you need urgent help.
All of us are miskeens
Wdym "jobless" you don't even know me?
Also my mother is alive Alhamdulilah idk why you brought her from the first beginning now claiming she's dead
What Do you need from me bro

I'm not a nationalist, nothing bad about defending your people
None of my views are "incel" while you're a real moving incel muh arab promoter

We can ask the crowd which one of us need help
243-538f221a1f98.png
you would be surprised.

All of us are miskeens
Also my mother is alive Alhamdulilah idk why you brought her from the first beginning now claiming she's dead

We can ask the crowd which one of us need help View attachment 289163 you would be surprised.
Your incel friends would all support you. You have the full support from Incels. You really think asking a crowd full of incels would produce anything tangible? You don't have the balls to say what you are writing right now in person. You would be intellectually humiliated. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Somali_patriotic

Everything unuka leh
Your incel friends would all support you. You have the full support from Incels. You really think asking a crowd full of incels would produce anything tangible? You don't have the balls to say what you are writing right now in person. You would be intellectually humiliated. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I will make du'aa for you
Maybe you'll get better in'sha'allah
Get well soon habarsteven and stop overusing "incel" it makes you look like an autistic kid

All of us are miskeens

We can ask the crowd which one of us need help View attachment 289163 you would be surprised.
Here's what I need from you. Stop peddling historical inaccuracies and making intellectually dishonest statements. You are the one that is always replying to me. I realized you are intellectually deficient from the beginning of my interaction with you.

Somali_patriotic

Everything unuka leh
Here's what I need from you. Stop peddling historical inaccuracies and making intellectually dishonest statements. You are the one that is always replying to me. I realized you are intellectually deficient from the beginning of my interaction with you.
Whatever makes you sleep at night

Unless you can also back up your claim. Then you are also just speaking from hubris and have an Anti-Somali slant.

Not even moderately - nominally (5-10%). Most of your admixture is Levant Neolithic. Not Sabbean. That's a reach. Also, that admixture could be delivered by way of Ethiopians who have (25%). Who is to say it's a direct source?
Interesting point you bring up, might revise my initial opinions on the matter πŸ€”πŸ’­

attash

Amaan Duule
You made that sh*t up. He wasn't Leelkase. Wallahi, you are one of the biggest trolls I have encountered. You just pulled that out of your ass. Laylkasi has nothing to do with the Leelkase clan. His name is of Arabic origin. Do you even know what layl means in Arabic? Do you know what Kasi means in Arabic? You are one big liar, and I pray Allah holds you accountable on the day of judgment. It's actually a major sin to lie about someone's lineage.
1692933080164.png

attash

Amaan Duule
I will give you the sources again. You are struggling to comprehend complex academic literature. Discrediting people's roots makes you look immature and insecure. It shows you don't have the intellectual maturity or ability to actually critically engage or refute people's arguments. Learn how to take constructive criticism in a dignified manner. I am always open to being corrected if I am proven wrong. Stop misconstruing my statements. I don't hate Somalis. I am just refuting the nonsense and intellectual dishonesty they are peddling. Take a look at the sources below. I have been to Xamar numerous times. Ilaahay baan ku dhaartaye.

Hararis did have a strong presence in the Adal Sultanate. Arab Faqih states, "Ethio-Semitic speakers formed the dominant section of the Adal population. There is no mention of Somalis ruling Zeila in any academic source.

"Arabs were the most numerous. They built the towns of Zeila and Berbera in the north and Mogadiscio, Brava, and Merca in the south." Numerous academic sources allude to Arabs establishing the coastal towns of the Red Sea and Indian Ocean in modern-day Somalia. All the coastal towns were classified as Arab settlements.

"Pre-Islamic Arabs and Persians
founded trading enterprises at Zeila on the Gulf of Aden and Mogadishu on the east
coast. In the seventh century, Islamized Arabs strengthened these trading centers and introduced Islam to Somalia." (Mary arnold)

Scholar David Hamilton asserts "that from time immemorial, the coastal towns along the northern Somali shores have been politically subject to the Arabian states."

Scholar EHM Clifford states, "An Arab sultante with its capital in Zeila was founded by emigrants from Yemen in the 7th century AD. By the 13th century, it had become powerful as the empire of Adal. This is in the book: the British, Somaliland, and Ethiopia boundary.
1692933265602.png

Trending

Latest posts