Did somalis enslave people or did somalis get enslaved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
At least you tagged me this time, congrats on growing a pair.

Does this mean you're pro" as long as he's a muslim" crew? their somalinimo is starts and ends with the deen
Not any muslim. They have to be on the haq. They must follow the quran and sunnah. If they do, they are my brothers and sisters. But these (xamar cadcads, barwanis and bantus) have brought over fitna so we have to get rid of them.

What about your barwani side?

I consider them Somali.

You have people day and night on here claiming to be descended from arabs and constant threads exposing their obsession with "J haplogroup" this and so and so from this tribe has this much rajput DNA lmao, and you're here to question my Somalinimo? Soco.

At least you tagged me this time, congrats on growing a pair.

Does this mean you're pro" as long as he's a muslim" crew? their somalinimo is starts and ends with the deen

Are you going to cry in this back and forth like you usually do with others? Don't engage if you're soft like charmin

We both will never agree on this so end it here.

Ports of Saylac, Tajoura(Djibouti) and Berbera were used; Somalis were slave traders and middle men in those cities. The slave trade mainly took place in the muslim world, Somalis were not enslaved but profited from such.
Jabarti Slavers.PNG

The habesha that're said to be enslaved weren't really habesha but were commonly referred to as, since they came from habesha lands to outsiders. Oromo women being most popular especially for Arabs.

superstition of oromo.PNG

I haven't come across any book that suggested Somalis were enslaved though.
Although Somali SJW's will try to say they were enslaved to win more oppression points

Last edited:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I consider them Somali.

You have people day and night on here claiming to be descended from arabs and constant threads exposing their obsession with "J haplogroup" this and so and so from this tribe has this much rajput DNA lmao, and you're here to question my Somalinimo? Soco.
Buquuq baqaaq

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Ports of Saylac, Tajoura(Djibouti) and Berbera were used; Somalis were slave traders and middle men in those cities. Since it was haram to enslave a muslim, Somalis were not allowed to be enslaved.
View attachment 21737
The habesha that're said to be enslaved weren't really habesha but were commonly referred to as, since they came from habesha lands to outsiders. Oromo women being most popular especially for Arabs.

View attachment 21738
Dont make us sound vulnerable.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Ports of Saylac, Tajoura(Djibouti) and Berbera were used; Somalis were slave traders and middle men in those cities. Since it was haram to enslave a muslim, Somalis were not allowed to be enslaved but profited from such.
View attachment 21737

View attachment 21738
Although Somali SJW's will try to say they were enslaved to win more oppression points
1.25 million slaves in 50 years.

:oh6b81q:

What right do they just to kidnap random people and take them as slaves? The Prophet (saw) said that enslaving a free person is a major sin.

The main reason why Somalis weren't enslaved is because we're nomads. A Geeljire would kill his master the second he had the chance unlike the docile Bantus. It is like enslaving an arrogant, prideful Arab Bedouin.

What right do they just to kidnap random people and take them as slaves? The Prophet (saw) said that enslaving a free person is a major sin.

The main reason why Somalis weren't enslaved is because we're nomads. A Geeljire would kill his master the second he had the chance unlike the docile Bantus. It is like enslaving an arrogant, prideful Arab Bedouin.
Yes, slavery is completely haram. except..its not. which explains why Muslims did it for hundreds of years
Quran (23:5-6) - "..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..."
Quran (33:50) - "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee".

Hadith

Sahih Bukhari (80:753) - "The Prophet said, 'The freed slave belongs to the people who have freed him.'"

Sahih Bukhari (62:137) - An account of women taken as slaves in battle by Muhammad's men after their husbands and fathers were killed. The woman were raped with Muhammad's approval.

( don't get all triggered on me, go speak to your imams about it)

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

They were taken during Jihad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending