Did Somaliland Military actually lose this much equipment (SSC conflict)

How true is this where is the source ?
IMG_1839.png

It was the 2nd largest base if I’m not mistaken and the first lane of defense against their Somalian enemies in neighboring PL
so it’s believable

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somaliland tries anymore isku dir on Harti or within dhulbahante while they try to expand land holdings to garowe they will suffer another humiliating defeat, their last base in hargeisa containing a few bm21 will be captured. They brought all their hardware to Goojacade and today that stockpile is in Khatumo hand with some in HIIL Harti hands.

Yes this was right after the fall of goojecadde, the garaads and khatumo admin were extremely angry when it leaked as the dhulbahante are all about concealing their weapons since the siyad days

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
80% army was station in Puntland borders to claim british Somaliland borders.

Too bad they lost badlly. :farole: .

They were doing isku dir on Harti first si majerten Iyo dhulbahante la Kala dilo, then they did it within dhulbahante by sending in Shabab to kill their productive people monthly who can wake them up, while doing that they were hiding behind horgal who were given peanuts while they took the large share of international aid and taxes from SSC, all the while getting millions in bonus payments for oil companies while using SSC territory, plus they were crawling bit by bit since 2007 to reach garowe borders in between. Sheekadasi in aan la ogayn bay moodan and they think we r some dummies on khat like their ppl.

I warn the Isaaq in public when I see them don't gamble your last 20% hardware in hargeisa base. They give me their af gashin wild looks and want to jump at me.

Dancing With Myself Dance GIF by NBC

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@FBIsomalia Isaaq talk a big game as their loud mouths but in reality when war happens, their pussies brother. Real warriors don't need to talk a big game, their quiet and U can see the killer in their eyes like a lion. Only pussy rat bark loud and try to use emotions when there is no emotion in war but only bravery and strategies. It's like African americans they talk a big game in the hood but In a real military they are in kitchens and mainly cooks is reality. Some ppl talk a big game when their is peace is what I noticed of true cowards but when war comes their in the kitchen cooking the meals.

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
@FBIsomalia Isaaq talk a big game as their loud mouths but in reality when war happens, their pussies brother. Real warriors don't need to talk a big game, their quiet and U can see the killer in their eyes like a lion. Only pussy rat bark loud and try to use emotions when there is no emotion in war but only bravery and strategies. It's like African americans they talk a big game in the hood but In a real military they are in kitchens and mainly cooks is reality. Some ppl talk a big game when their is peace is what I noticed of true cowards but when war comes their in the kitchen cooking the meals.
You remember when they use to talk Garowe and their army :russ: .

No, Somalis are probably the most unreliable narrators in the world. Even in the Russo-Ukraine war, NATO doesn't blindly believe the numbers of Ukraine but uses image of downed vehicles and equipment to make an educated guess.

I'd wager most major Isaaq sub-clans have a private storage of equipment.

Still the situation definitely is not good.

No, Somalis are probably the most unreliable narrators in the world. Even in the Russo-Ukraine war, NATO doesn't blindly believe the numbers of Ukraine but uses image of downed vehicles and equipment to make an educated guess.

I'd wager most major Isaaq sub-clans have a private storage of equipment.

Still the situation definitely is not good.

Why are you spoiling a productive cope session?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It's not a debatable topic, we saw the videos and this year they failed to hold the so-called "30th Somaliland army anniversary" due to lack of troops and equipment.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
, their last base in hargeisa containing a few bm21 will be captured. They brought all their hardware to Goojacade and today that stockpile is in Khatumo hand with some in HIIL Harti hands.
Niggas havent even taken all of Sool and made zero moves in Sanaag and wants us to believe the largest Somali city in the HOA should be afraid of Eastern Sool skinnies arriving.Sorry bud, we ain't buying your propaganda. SL will retake Eastern Sool, it's manifest destiny

Niggas havent even taken all of Sool and made zero moves in Sanaag and wants us to believe the largest Somali city in the HOA should be afraid of Eastern Sool skinnies arriving.Sorry bud, we ain't buying your propaganda. SL will retake Eastern Sool, it's manifest destiny
Isn’t the largest Somali city Mogadishu?

They’ve surrounded ceerigabo just few days ago.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Large city kulaha as U cramp yourselves in a land mass that is 4 km sq metre while my awooweyaal handed me 220, 000 SQ Kilometers land. I'm to proud to talk to a people cramping themselves into small land plots, while I have a continental scale landmass and that's not including my real estate in Jubbaland or Doolo.

A TRUE Landheere own large land holdings, langaabs cramp into 4 sq Kilometers cities. U see why old school majerten always boast and faan to irir clans. Ur ancestors were frankly to weak to secure large land and congregate like fuedal rats in hargeisa and burco. Only exception is maybe HY.

Don't make me karbash you like I do the Isaaqs in my town. They get absolutely mad when I remind them of reality as their lost in marqaan fantasy.

Large city kulaha as U cramp yourselves in a land mass that is 4 km sq metre while my awooweyaal handed me 220, 000 SQ Kilometers land. I'm to proud to talk to a people cramping themselves into small land plots, while I have a continental scale landmass and that's not including my real estate in Jubbaland or Doolo.

A TRUE Landheere own large land holdings, langaabs cramp into 4 sq Kilometers cities. U see why old school majerten always boast and faan to irir clans. Ur ancestors were frankly to weak to secure large land and congregate like fuedal rats in hargeisa and burco. Only exception is maybe HY.

Don't make me karbash you like I do the Isaaqs in my town. They get absolutely mad when I remind them of reality as their lost in marqaan fantasy.

You worry about your tribal borders while Somaliland asserts sovereignty.

You are a tribe from a different country why are you concerned with Isaaq?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You worry about your tribal borders while Somaliland asserts sovereignty.

You are a tribe from a different country why are you concerned with Isaaq?
I'm from another country in your marqaan politics I sure am, plus it's not Puntland seeking you, it's you trying to seek Harti land trying to prove yourself to us, U don't exist to us U gotta mean something to us for us to even care for u, we don't care for Hargeisa or burco and what happens to it as long as U stay in your territory.

It's when you try to claim Harti land U will see the full force of Harti and U shall suffer humiliating losses and ur kids will be shown what type of cowards U r and how Harti are so strong while your so weak, why go down that track waryaa an humiliate yourself before Harti, stay in your 4 km sq land holdings that your awooweyaal gave U the weak cunts they were.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
I was seeing black apcs used by ssc
They definitely took a good chunk out of somalilands inventory

Trending