Somaliland Army Commeration Day

Today is supposed to be the 30th anniversary of the establishment of the army. There no signs of celebrations or parades in Hargeisa. The major defeat on the 25th August 2023 is showing itself. Ileen Harti baa liqay wiixi ba.
1000021751.jpg
1000021752.jpg

Last edited:

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
They will parade around police cars and police in army clothing lol. Maybe if they’re lucky they will make a technical the star of the show.

Somaliland military had no battlefield experience. Let’s Inshallah train them well and defend our lands against the Oromos who are the real enemy.

The reason they suspect you are an Oromo is because of the booty clapping for the Oromo..
i did not? my point was hargeisa is a city with over a million people, more people will be likely killed in the fighting then in lasanod which had a fewer population. also i did not mention oromo once?

They will parade around police cars and police in army clothing lol. Maybe if they’re lucky they will make a technical the star of the show.
There will be no parade at all.

Maybe Dhulbahante can hold a little party for the prisoners in the little jail cells they're in
Prison Jail GIF by Paddington 2

i did not? my point was hargeisa is a city with over a million people, more people will be likely killed in the fighting then in lasanod which had a fewer population. also i did not mention oromo once?
Just for the record I don't support killings of any civilians or even a war between Somali brothers..

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Easy to say when you are talking from an apartment in the west and not a soldier or a local on the ground, a war in hargeisa would be more bloody then the one in lasanod
Where idoor head when they use shell Lasscanood for 8 months!!.

Sorry we are in war untill jeegaan raise white flag and accept facts.

Where idoor head when they use shell Lasscanood for 8 months!!.

Sorry we are in war untill jeegaan raise white flag and accept facts.
you have already beaten them though? majority of their vehicles and tank are either destroyed or captured by harti. there is no more reason to continue when you have achieved all your objectives already. plus scc have the moral high ground and losing that could have big problems

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
The epic Goojacade to Gumays karbaash will be spoken about for another 2 hundred years. It was total disarmament of the idoor people capturing spoils of war of all kinds including women.