Dhaandhaans Huncho and Factz come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Says the gay whose relatives are still being dug up to this day...you won right
which is why we control the federal system and all the presidencies, dumbass c*nt
go chew some khat, and sit at the feet of your hawyie futo madoobe mama and cry
Lol. It is cute you actually think you have power

You sure talk big for someone who fled like women in the heat of battle.

As for federal government. Hawiye is true Somali and is all for Power sharing and reconciliation. If there is ever a moment your folks misbehave, they will whipped like 1991.

Have a seat.

Lol. It is cute you actually think you have power

You sure talk big for someone who fled like women in the heat of battle.

As for federal government. Hawiye is true Somali and is all for Power sharing and reconciliation. If there is ever a moment your folks misbehave, they will whipped like 1991.

Have a seat.

Hawyie is a mindless monkey chained by us, in a cage of our making, and serving our interests because they're too dumb to be without our supervision

As for you khat chewers, you're some bitter little low lives stomping your feet and deluding yourselves in your three dusty villages

Meanwhile Darood is dominating the new Somalia just like we did the old Somalia. I know this is a bitter truth to swallow. As for you, you're a nasty half breed with the lowliest Somali clan---habar dugaag. uff. who marries that. your dad must have been a broke khat chewer going for the cheapest pussyhole he could get.

Saalax Bidaar

Hawyie is a mindless monkey chained by us, in a cage of our making, and serving our interests because they're too dumb to be without our supervision

As for you khat chewers, you're some bitter little low lives stomping your feed and deluding yourselves in your three dusty villages

Meanwhile Darood is dominating the new Somalia just like we did the old Somalia. I know this is a bitter truth to swallow. As for you, you're a nasty half breed with the lowliest Somali clan---habar dugaag. uff. who marries that. your dad must have been a broke khat chewer going for the cheapest pussyhole he could get.

Where does Darood control besides their little tuulos?

Don’t tell me Farmaajo because we all know Kheyre and Farmaajo wife have more influence than that sanbac

Hes a sick excuse for a man .i triggerd him when he said darood women would never like a hawiye man so i posted this video to expose his lies.

And now the man follows me on every thread i post on .:siilaanyolaugh:

I watched the first five seconds of this video and concluded definitely this Oromo-sounding definitely is not Darood

And LOL @ following you around. try the other way around you retard

As for you khat chewers, you're some bitter little low lives stomping your feet and deluding yourselves in your three dusty villages

Little weak ass qumo luud .always hiding behind his tribe.answer me wtf is ahlul bayt and what subclan are you ?

I watched the first five seconds of this video and concluded definitely this Oromo-sounding definitely is not Darood

And LOL @ following you around. try the other way around you retard
Shes a well known youtube star ,there are old videos of her doing niko for hawiye mans and is actually admitting her sub sub clan .this video really triggers you ehh ?

Saalax Bidaar

Fear of Darood is what sent your little langaab khat chewer clan running away, crying in their dusty tuulos.

Lol@ running . I have been chasing Daroods in the North since 1991. While Hawiye have been running the show down South. You sick little fucker.

Sool.jpg

Extinct in Mudug? You're a fool. I'm talking about the Galdogob district not the city. :pachah1:
Galdogob is a Leelkase city I never said it wasn't.
You obviously don't know what's going on so you should just continue looting street lights and munching on cambuulo.
do you have a reading comprehension dumbass? I said galdogob district not the city. Galdogob is the smallest district in Mudug if not all of Somalia. 50 marehan families love galdogob like other border towns, galdogob is even considered as part of Ethiopia on google hhhhhw

You niggas are border dwellers when shit hits the fan and get chased you cross the border and run for your lives that is why every marehan tuulo is located either on Kenya border or Ethiopia.
E871620F-7026-4A14-9402-C203FD848EC3.png

You can laugh like a little if you want, but it's a fact that your hawyie futo madoobe militas were expelled from Galkacyo due to MX firepower

And to this day, you're a for Darood in that town. Which is why the airport is named after Abdullahi Yusuf and the MJ shut off your transportation access whenever they want
It is okay to dream on:icon lol:
696C104E-2CB5-4DF1-A840-01E957377F13.jpeg

We have our own airport you shoe theif
MJ ain’t shit. They live in one district of galkacyo just like HG and just like leylokase

do you have a reading comprehension dumbass? I said galdogob district not the city. Galdogob is the smallest district in Mudug if not all of Somalia. 50 marehan families love galdogob like other border towns, galdogob is even considered as part of Ethiopia on google hhhhhw

You niggas are border dwellers when shit hits the fan and get chased you cross the border and run for your lives that is why every marehan tuulo is located either on Kenya border or Ethiopia. View attachment 44311

You're clueless. Mareexaan populate the Caabudwaaq and Balanbale districts in Galgaduud. Mareexaan still in Gelinsoor. Still in Saaxo. Still populating the Balanbale and Caabudwaaq districts. We only live in tuulos along borders? :drakelaugh:
In the Kacaan era we started moving out of Dhuusamareeb so try something else which is one major reason as to why we have much less influence. Mareexaan are still migrating south. Some Mareexaan were moving from the Balanbale district to Gedo.
Habar Cambuulo can keep on munching on on the bricks of some of our houses :drakelaugh:
Your two best well known places have been shared with Daarood - Galkacyo and Dhuusamareeb:pachah1:
Running to the border? Mareexaan are present in K5 and live deep in K5 in Nageyle for example :pachah1:
Habar Cambuulo couldn't capture Caabudwaaq from one sub-sub clan.:mjlol:
Aideed_trapped.png

And you allied with Reer Diini :chrisfreshhah: Do you know about "Walaalaha Galgaduud" ?
Cayr and Reer Diini became allies along with other sub clans

Who was helping you in Galkacyo?
Africa Confidential (AC) of 16 February 1996 states that the strongest forces in Galkayo are the Marehan militias.
http://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6acff4c.html

Last edited:

You niggas are border dwellers when shit hits the fan and get chased you cross the border and run for your lives that is why every marehan tuulo is located either on Kenya border or Ethiopia. View attachment 44311
wallahi fams i cant wait when we give punland indepenence ,i dont even live anywhere near them but i would love to see their face when we take the whole north galkacyo peacefully or not ,infront of their face .:lolbron:
this time the hg brothers need to chill and let their cousins the muduloods minus abgaals and the mursade have fun ,the" kacsi of not letting certain ppl have fun will make a whole nation mad" thats somali proverb. 2 ak and 4 hk 33s brand new polished is what a nigga owns and they worrying about arms embargo lol :drakelaugh:
inshallah them pollish ones will be used very soon
:rejoice:

You're clueless. Mareexaan populate the Caabudwaaq and Balanbale districts in Galgaduud. Mareexaan still in Gelinsoor. Still in Saaxo. Still populating the Balanbale and Caabudwaaq districts. We only live in tuulos along borders? :drakelaugh:
In the Kacaan era we started moving out of Dhuusamareeb so try something else which is one major reason as to why we have much less influence. Mareexaan are still migrating south. Some Mareexaan were moving from the Balanbale district to Gedo.
Habar Cambuulo can keep on munching on on the bricks of some of our houses :drakelaugh:
Your two best well known places have been shared with Daarood - Galkacyo and Dhuusamareeb:pachah1:
Running to the border? Mareexaan are present in K5 and live deep in K5 in Nageyle for example :pachah1:
Habar Cambuulo couldn't capture Caabudwaaq from one sub-sub clan.:mjlol:
Aideed_trapped.png

And you allied with Reer Diini :chrisfreshhah: Do you know about "Walaalaha Galgaduud" ?
Cayr and Reer Diini became allies alond with other sub clans

Who was helping you in Galkacyo?

http://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6acff4c.html
Abudwak is literally on the border. Balanbale is a small tuulo that isn’t even on google maps and it is shared between HG and marexan. Marexan in Galinsoor? Hahahaha in your dreams. You were kicked across the border on a bright daylight. Saaxo Quran is a tuulo that is located on the border.

Migrating? HG made you run across Somalia so you could cross into dadaab camp. You’re nobody in Dhuusamareb hahaha maybe there are few marexan families still there. Be thankful that cayr even let you live with them you don’t even own a single neighborhood let alone share dhuusamareb. I could say the same about cabudwaq and many Dirs live there.

Gaalkacyo was not even a hg city but who cares hg owns 2/4 of the Galkayo district and the south part of galkacyo. And south Galkayo is most developed in all of the city I was there last summer. Kudos to sacad siciid

I still don’t understand wth wlalaha galgaduud is stop mentioning it if you are going to tell us about it

wallahi fams i cant wait when we give punland indepenence ,i dont even live anywhere near them but i would love to see their face when we take the whole north galkacyo peacefully or not ,infront of their face .:lolbron:
this time the hg brothers need to chill and let their cousins the muduloods minus abgaals and the mursade have fun ,the" kacsi of not letting certain ppl have fun will make a whole nation mad" thats somali proverb. 2 ak and 4 hk 33s brand new polished is what a nigga owns and they worrying about arms embargo lol :drakelaugh:
inshallah them pollish ones will be used very soon
:rejoice:
Uff have you been to Gaalkacyo? North gaalkacyo is full jigadh and shacks it is disgusting place wallahi where in the south you would think you’re in a neighborhood of xamar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts