Desi girl reacts to Halimo praising Farahs

It's definitely risen substantially. I think that's something we can both agree on.
I agree , but thats due to a significant increase in the diaspora post the civil war. Its only natural for marrying out to become more common if you live in a diverse country.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I agree , but thats due to a significant increase in the diaspora post the civil war. Its only natural for marrying out to become more common if you live in a diverse country.
That's true. Even sometimes I'm shocked by the amount of half Somalis that I encountered on a day to day basis.

It’s still a common issue amongst many problematic things Somali men do, but you lot will never talk about this because ultimately, you want to live in a world in which you lot can do anything and everything whilst you inflict nonsense on to women.
It might still be an issue but it wasnt as common as it was 10+ years ago :mjdontkno:

I don't even use twitter like that. But ideologically, yes I do agree with 90% of what they say.
Just as we thought. Of course you’ll agree with a bunch of degenerate men who spend most of their time lying about and slandering Somali women.

You’re not worth going back and forth with. Your hatred towards ethnic Somali women is evident.

World

VIP
-Muslims are tiny minority in west
-Are losing their religion and from a young age are indoctrinated into becoming hedonistic degenerates by media and society.
-Seen as alien and strange if they dont go to the pub and drink with all their work colleagues
-Constantly attacked by society for not fitting into Western values and are told to abandon their religion

Muslims are becoming atheists, going clubbing, because thats what's seen as normal and encouraged. Are these people who are against muslims wanting to pray in the mosque just disconnected from reality? What exactly is going through their minds?