Desi girl reacts to Halimo praising Farahs

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Do all Somali women do this? Is not wearing hijab allowed? You have more non Hijabi Pakistani women? What’s your point here? Honor kill them?

Many Somali men sell drugs and do all sorts, would you advocate violence against them too you evil misogynist?
Since when did I ever promote violence. Why do you keep insinuating that I am advocating for violence.

The numbers are rising bro. It might not be majority but at least 25% are marrying ajnabi.
Based on what citation? All the studies i've seen show Somalis almost always marry amongst each other. Obviously , you will find those marrying outside as the world is becoming increasingly more globalized.

mohamedismail

Even if it is not halal (depending on the situation), Allah has given us the right of free will to make that choice. Allah has given us free will to choose whether to wear the dirac or not. Allah has given us the freedom of choice to choose halal or haram. Since Allah the almighty has blessed us to have free will, How dare a mere human man try to take away Allah's blessing and state we have no freedom?
That man is not just any man, we are talking about the men in your family and your husband.

mohamedismail

Based on what citation? All the studies i've seen show Somalis almost always marry amongst each other. Obviously , you will find those marrying outside as the world is becoming increasingly more globalized.
This is through analysis that I've done from social media platforms.

That was many years ago when they was drug dealing lol
It’s still a common issue amongst many problematic things Somali men do, but you lot will never talk about this because ultimately, you want to live in a world in which you lot can do anything and everything whilst you inflict nonsense on to women.

This is through analysis that I've done from social media platforms.
In any words , you went on tiktok and searched somali inter-racial couples and came to the conclusion that 25% of the diaspora marry out. Idk if you are trolling , but all the actual academic research clearly shows the majority marry other somalis. In any case , marrying out isn't against our deen . Whatever Allah has allowed to be permissible , i have no issue with.

In any words , you went on tiktok and searched somali inter-racial couples and came to the conclusion that 25% of the diaspora marry out. Idk if you are trolling , but all the actual academic research clearly shows the majority marry other somalis. In any case , marrying out isn't against our deen . Whatever Allah has allowed to be permissible , i have no issue with.

And Somali women reserve the right to marry any man they want.

Here is some reading for you @mohamedismail :

https://www.rainn.org/articles/what-is-consent

mohamedismail

The academic research is outdated. I bet it was last done in the 1990s. So I guess both of our claims are baseless.

mohamedismail

And Somali women reserve the right to marry any man they want.

Here is some reading for you @mohamedismail :

https://www.rainn.org/articles/what-is-consent
I personally don't gatekeep Somali women. They can marry who they want. I'f they want to marry Babatunde or a Chinese guy that's none of my business. Just make sure you are happy with your choice.

"Once you go Ajnabi you can't come back". Make sure you are making a choice you won't regret.

The academic research is outdated. I bet it was last done in the 1990s. So I guess both of our claims are baseless.
You’re using social media that doesn’t represent real life and social media makes things look more common than it really is. Let’s be feels for every Somali ajnabi couple, there are a 100 Somali-Somali couples.

Also, Somali women have a right to marry who they want? So what your issue? Are you hating that they’re choosing to marry Ajnabis rather than Somali Bantu?

I personally don't gatekeep Somali women. They can marry who they want. I'f they want to marry Babatunde or a Chinese guy that's none of my business. Just make sure you are happy with your choice.

"Once you go Ajnabi you can't come back". Make sure you are making a choice you won't regret.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lol they do ‘go back’. You’ve heard of Sam of Somalia who is married to a Somali woman and is now chilling in Xamar with this family.

The sad reality is that for a lot of Somali families, you and ajnabi are no different hence you advocating that Somali women can’t ‘go back’ is ridiculous.

mohamedismail

Lol they do ‘go back’. You’ve heard of Sam of Somalia who is married to a Somali woman and is now chilling in Xamar with this family.

The sad reality is that for a lot of Somali families, you and ajnabi are no different hence you advocating that Somali women can’t ‘go back’ is ridiculous.
I mean if they do unfortunately get divorced, the chance of the girl getting remarried back into the Somali community is pretty slim.

reer

VIP

we all know sam of somalia is a rarity and he lives in a cosmopolitan liberal city anyway. full somalis are assimilating in the west forget about the biracials.

we all know sam of somalia is a rarity and he lives in a cosmopolitan liberal city anyway. full somalis are assimilating in the west forget about the biracials.
Somalis can’t help themselves in the face of flattery. They see a white man who can speak Somali and he’s a practicing Muslim? LOL they’re writing ‘we luf you brothar come to Somalia’ and he sure did and he’s getting love out here and his wife and kids.

I too have a relative that took their ajnabi husband with no problems. Fobs are only unhinged on social media. Btw I’m from a big city back home and couldn’t careless about the toolos.

Trending