Describe your first crush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi i dont know you !! ive given my sc to some sspot users before :hillarybiz: they know who they are. Ive known them for a while. You joined on tuesday :bell:

I knew you would chicken out :kodaksmiley: Fuleey xaar weeyn
In another reality i wouldve posted my facebook and picture here. But thats not me. Abaayo macaan, my intentions are holy pure, you can trust me. I just want you to meet a few of my friends including jimmy. How about it babe? Will you trust me :-(

My first ever crush was a guy named Joshua Scott Chasez. He was a lot older than me but I didn't mind, I wrote him love letters when I was 9 and 10, I stopped writing the letters when I realized he didn't reply to my love. I had love him from a distance. I wouldn't call him my first crush more like my first ever love.

I will even insert a picture of him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yassssssss!!!
I liked Lance for some odd reason. I can't understand why...

He's kinda arrogant so its not charming. He knows he's goodlooking also he's too traditionally somali. Anyways no way in hell im gon be with a cousin lol
Okay, I think I know exactly who you're talking about. Lol. If it is who I think he is, then I agree. He's cute but he is feeling himself to the fullest. Lmaooo.

In another reality i wouldve posted my facebook and picture here. But thats not me. Abaayo macaan, my intentions are holy pure, you can trust me. I just want you to meet a few of my friends including jimmy. How about it babe? Will you trust me :-(

Damn walaal at least give it time :farmajoyaab:

you seem like a troll

How old are you?:gaasdrink:

Luzifer

AURIBUS TENEO LUPUM
Third grade. Her name was Erica, and I must have crushed on her until the age of 12 or 13:whew:. Well, not so much "crushed" as "psychotically obsessed" over, but whatever. Semantics, shemantics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts