Describe your first crush

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first crush was the chubby class clown in 8th grade. I've always had a thing for class clowns, still do. In the 9th grade I found out he liked me too , but I'm weird and as soon as I found that out my attraction to him completely faded. My feelings returned a couple of months later when he stopped showing me attention. Then i liked him for a year more till he got expelled in 10th grade for send bomb threats to the school. Fun times.

Allah my 15 year old crush was a farax who got expelled from his secondary :liberaltears:

He was very pointless he didnt even want to go to college :liberaltears:

He was a mama boy:wowsweat: too some how :cosbyhmm:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
My first crush was when I was 10, It was a boy from Jamaame with perfect straight teeth, straight nose and he was dark skin and really tall (He was about 12 so 2 years older than me) some months later he just vanished from his house along with his family
He kind of looked like that classic picture of the smiling Somali nomad boy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
How much you wanna bet she's a hoe ?
:trumpsmirk:
Bro she comes from a religious family,i doubt she would have turned bad,and she wasn't wild like the other somali girls in our school, last i remember of her was in yr 8 and she developed into a beautiful curvey women.I wouldn't mind knocking on her father's door someday.

Bro she comes from a religious family,i doubt she would have turned bad,and she wasn't wild like the other somali girls in our school, last i remember of her was in yr 8 and she developed into a beautiful curvey women.I wouldn't mind knocking on her father's door someday.
Those are the perfect type
:shookgabre:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
First crush would be this Malaysian in grade 6. Last i heard she was studying art in Italy or something, sounds nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending