Describe your first crush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
My first crush was a Lebanese with green eyes. She was feeling it, I was feeling it but i transferred school and forgot about her name. i could ask around but i didn't keep in contact with any of the boys

My firsr crush was when i was 13 the guy was a cute somali too:noneck: lool he liked me back i could tell but i never told him how i felt. Purely due to the fact i got a lecture from my hooyo before all this happened about ambitions and how i shouldnt let any distractions get in the way. His cute dimples were a distraction :farole:

Looooool i think i know who u mean. We know there's only 1 lander yountuber i MN. He aint traditional tho?!
Nah, there's at least two. One is in a crew with other Somali's on youtube and the other speaks fluent Somali and is a more recent immigrant.

That guy is so fucking big headed i want to slap him.

His hooyo is identical looking to my mum. I find that very freaky, same nose, face and eyes. Even my dad is spooked.
He's actually better than his crew tho? Don't get me started on his boys

Lol is your mom as funny as his

My first crush was the chubby class clown in 8th grade. I've always had a thing for class clowns, still do. In the 9th grade I found out he liked me too , but I'm weird and as soon as I found that out my attraction to him completely faded. My feelings returned a couple of months later when he stopped showing me attention. Then i liked him for a year more till he got expelled in 10th grade for send bomb threats to the school. Fun times.

My first crush was a Somali girl in year 2. We always hated each other because I didn't have an exercise book for one subject and she didn't have one for another. Every time the teacher would say "let's start grammar" she would look at me and smile.I would do the same for her subject.

Eventually in year 5 my mate said she liked like 5 guys including me.

:chrisfreshhah::mjcry:

My first crush was a murosade girl in my dugsi :banderas:. Every time the macalin karbashed me in front of her I would hold back my tears so I wouldn't look like a :mjlol:

My first crush was the chubby class clown in 8th grade. I've always had a thing for class clowns, still do. In the 9th grade I found out he liked me too , but I'm weird and as soon as I found that out my attraction to him completely faded. My feelings returned a couple of months later when he stopped showing me attention. Then i liked him for a year more till he got expelled in 10th grade for send bomb threats to the school. Fun times.
Humans always want what they can't get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts