Denmark will limit the number of 'non-Western' residents in neighbourhoods to 30% to 'reduce the risk of religious and cultural parallel societies'

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
@Molotoff whats with the Meh rating?

Living in a country without coming in contact with the natives... I don't know.

cbf7b15a399ce1e005f9ff44a5f0504b.gif

Scandinavia is like America in the 50s, all the immigrants have been sent to selected neighbourhoods. Then they complain about people not integrating. Kinda hard when you don’t actively ensure that this happens.

Wallahi, Somalia should take a page out of Ancient Mesopotamia and Rome's books and adopt a policy of mass internal displacement but for the clans. Force clans to move from their lands and turn the whole country into a clan cocktail so no one has any large continuous patch of land. Make all these niggas langaab.

:mjhaps:

I for one vehemently oppose this!!:fittytousand::farole:

Wallahi, Somalia should take a page out of Ancient Mesopotamia and Rome's books and adopt a policy of mass internal displacement but for the clans. Force clans to move from their lands and turn the whole country into a clan cocktail so no one has any large continuous patch of land. Make all these niggas langaab.

:mjhaps:
Scramble these niggas together till they only rep their city

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Scandinavia is like America in the 50s, all the immigrants have been sent to selected neighbourhoods. Then they complain about people not integrating. Kinda hard when you don’t actively ensure that this happens.

Yeah but the thing is that many immigrants that have been placed in more scarcely populated areas dont want to live there and decide to move to larger cities where they then live in ghetto suburbs with their fellow countrymen.

Common sense 101. Immigration can be a good thing. But if it ends up changing a whole culture significantly, then it's bad.

North and South America is wonderful examples of cultures that basically died out.

Yeah but the thing is that many immigrants that have been placed in more scarcely populated areas dont want to live there and decide to move to larger cities where they then live in ghetto suburbs with their fellow countrymen.

I understand where you are coming from. I live in Finland and have seen this happen in real life. The reason they move is due to racism, living ethnic counterparts and job opportunities.

I live in the capital, Helsinki. It has for long fought economic segregation. Long before immigrants came, the capital was being split into poor and rich neighbourhoods. To combat this, the city council demanded that affordable housing to be built around the city. You had mixed neighbourhoods.

When somalis came here, we settled around the city because of this policy. Of course some areas have bigger somali population. This resulted us not being segregated. Its actually good.

Point is, the lawmakers have the power to inforce integration.

reer

VIP
lets be real why would an immigrant want to live in a small town and be the odd one out? better to live in a major city.

Trending