Denmark will limit the number of 'non-Western' residents in neighbourhoods to 30% to 'reduce the risk of religious and cultural parallel societies'

Apollo

VIP
Denmark's minister of immigration and integration is the half habesha guy

I think he is a puppet. Probably those policies come from others higher up in the party. Check out the historic trajectory of Social Democratic parties across Western and Northern Europe. They went from being the dominant force to small(er) parties because of their association with being too weak on integration. The Danish Social Democrats seem to be the only 'based' SD party. If they want to maintain their Social Democracies they have to be strict on integration or otherwise those famed Social Democracies like Denmark will become Trump/Le Pen-like governed countries.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Rwanda is authoritarian, not liberal. They force development upon people and crush dissidents. Google up on Paul Rusesabagina.
Sometimes that isn’t bad, in order to have a developing country you need to block out anything in your path in order to continue straight. Removing a few weeds out of your garden won’t do no harm. Liberal doesn’t always=equality/fairness

Sometimes that isn’t bad, in order to have a developing country you need to block out anything in your path in order to continue straight. Removing a few weeds out of your garden won’t do no harm. Liberal doesn’t always=equality/fairness
You can’t do that in Somalia every politicans got a clan to back him/her up.

Apollo

VIP

Authoritarianism is literally the opposite of Liberalism. Rwanda is not a liberal country, it is governed more like Russia than it is like the UK.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Looks like multiculturalism never works and only through government intervention can you stop ethnic ghettos/enclaves.

Works just fine in the UAE. This place basically is the multi-cultural wet-dream of the west particularly in the Dubai-Sharjah-Ajman metropolitan area. However here it is maintained through an iron-fisted government (absolute monarchies) and a tough, high-tech police-state. Nobody fucks with anybody here or steps much out of line in terms of felonies and violent crimes because the government here has a hard-on for deporting you after prison sentences and blacklisting you for ages. So whenever a nigga annoys you and you wanna slug him you must ask yourself "Am I willing to upend my entire life and possibly my whole family's lives and not get to see this place for decades or ever again over this?" and the answer is usually no.

digaagjecel

Authoritarianism is literally the opposite of Liberalism. Rwanda is not a liberal country, it is governed more like Russia than it is like the UK.
If authoritarianism brings this, then I hope somalia turns to that.
22F02863-80AC-4BFE-97C6-F833536C3A77.jpeg

Rwanda is authoritarian, not liberal. They force development upon people and crush dissidents. Google up on Paul Rusesabagina.

Whatever he is doing, its working. Rwanda is one of the best and most cleanest African nations.

I'm embarrassed that as Somalis we can't get our shit together, despite being one ethnic group with hardly any differences apart from 'my great grandad isn't the same as yours'. What a retarded reason to fight each other.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
If authoritarianism brings this, then I hope somalia turns to that.
View attachment 175593

I've struggled with this for many years. The thing is, a lot of people ignore that a lot of industrialized countries did not, if you pay close attention, industrialize as "democracies". Some like to argue as a result that is quite necessary for third world countries to be authoritarian led during the crucial development stage where safety and stability are paramount and they can start worrying about human rights and the people having their say after the country has been developed, has stable institutions, a strong security force and, well, a well-educated and majority literate population.

The Chinese try to sell their "model" based on this big-time:

I do think there's something to it and Somalia would probably benefit from a hardline regime for 30 years or so.

digaagjecel

I've struggled with this for many years. The thing is, a lot of people ignore that a lot of industrialized countries did not, if you pay close attention, industrialize as "democracies". Some like to argue as a result that is quite necessary for third world countries to be authoritarian led during the crucial development stage where safety and stability are paramount and they can start worrying about human rights and the people having their say after the country has been developed, has stable institutions, a strong security force and, well, a well-educated and majority literate population.

The Chinese try to sell their "model" based on this big-time:

I do think there's something to it and Somalia would probably benefit from a hardline regime for 30 years or so.
This is exactly what I was thinking, I think we’re pretty used to not having any rights back home. We might as well just follow authoritarianism to the full extent amigo.

digaagjecel

Unbelievable how is still get the support of African youth, just for the economic growth
My parents are extremely racist anything out of their clan is a no go. But I will be the first to change that tradition and bring a yibir/madhibaan hybrid.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Works just fine in the UAE. This place basically is the multi-cultural wet-dream of the west particularly in the Dubai-Sharjah-Ajman metropolitan area. However here it is maintained through an iron-fisted government (absolute monarchies) and a tough, high-tech police-state. Nobody fucks with anybody here or steps much out of line in terms of felonies and violent crimes because the government here has a hard-on for deporting you after prison sentences and blacklisting you for ages. So whenever a nigga annoys you and you wanna slug him you must ask yourself "Am I willing to upend my entire life and possibly my whole family's lives and not get to see this place for decades or ever again over this?" and the answer is usually no.

The UAE government also bans things like worker's unions, public protests of any kind, forming political parties and proselytization. Even though there are mosques everywhere it is against the law for an Imam to go around trying to proselytize (same for any other religion) and you can get into serious legal trouble for calling someone an ethnic slur or insulting their religion and they do allow a few churches, Hindu temples and are now even allowing synagogues due to getting cozy with el-Yahud. People do often form their own ethnic social enclaves and neighborhoods but there is a lot of overlap especially among the younger generation and respect in general too and even many intermixing couples. Multiculturalism seems doable with a strong hand.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
giphy.gif

“I have no name”

So weird, nigga. I hadn't thought of Bleach in damn near years but just today I had a sudden urge to look it up again and watched short clips of Kyouraku fighting Stark and now this.

:dead:

Ah the young mandem memories.

Trending

Latest posts