Denmark will limit the number of 'non-Western' residents in neighbourhoods to 30% to 'reduce the risk of religious and cultural parallel societies'

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
So weird, nigga. I hadn't thought of Bleach in damn near years but just today I had a sudden urge to look it up again and watched short clips of Kyouraku fighting Stark and now this.

:dead:

Ah the young mandem memories.
You’ve been blessed with good taste make sure you thank Allah.

Denmark's minister of immigration and integration is the half habesha guy
1616073377632.png

1616073432165.png

Am I the only one seeing the resemblance? :patrice:

Honestly it probably is effective I can't even lie. It is the best way to get immigrants to pick up their culture and whatever. And to the person who said they should do this so somali clan areas, honestly I unironically think it would work

The Far-Right / Alt-Right actually doesn't like this. It would promote race mixing. They want the races to be separated.

Only center-right people like this idea.
Its funny because they are the same people that complain about immigrants not trying to be a part of the culture and sticking to their old beliefs. u cant win with these people

Singapore has similar policies. They have quotas for how many Chinese, Malays, Indians can live in each neighborhood.

Looks like multiculturalism never works and only through government intervention can you stop ethnic ghettos/enclaves.
Would America do the same? Do whites want to live with blacks?

Apollo

VIP
Would America do the same? Do whites want to live with blacks?

America has a different political culture from Europe. The US is more classical liberal, these countries are Social Democrats which is inherently more authoritarian than Anglo Classical Liberalism.

America has a different political culture from Europe. The US is more classical liberal, these countries are Social Democrats which is inherently more authoritarian than Anglo Classical Liberalism.
Is that why it's difficult to integrate because they demand too much?

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Does Norway also have those tensions regarding integration as the rest of Europe? What are the political dynamics like. I only know a little about Denmark and Sweden, :lol:
Swedish ppl are xoolo blaming their leaders for not making sure not integrating us for example look rinkeby they put every refugee in that tiny city and the crime sky rocketed

Does Norway also have those tensions regarding integration as the rest of Europe? What are the political dynamics like. I only know a little about Denmark and Sweden, :lol:
Our labor party is actually pretty nice. The ones in power today are a right-leaning political party; how they handle things is not ideal, IMO, but you'd not see this happen here. The Smooth-Operator is getting relocated :dead: (I see the dude left, tried to @ him)

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
In seriousness. This is obviously an attempt for the Suckdems to get votes or else they’ll lose to the far-rights.

It’s mainstream and based if you are tough on immigrants and muslim ones at that. Between this, mask(niqab) ban of 2018, prime ministers near constant finger at immigrants, I can safely say it’s a race to see who can shit on immigrants the most.

Trending

Latest posts