Denmark will limit the number of 'non-Western' residents in neighbourhoods to 30% to 'reduce the risk of religious and cultural parallel societies'

Wallahi, Somalia should take a page out of Ancient Mesopotamia and Rome's books and adopt a policy of mass internal displacement but for the clans. Force clans to move from their lands and turn the whole country into a clan cocktail so no one has any large continuous patch of land. Make all these niggas langaab.

:mjhaps:

I would relocate entire Habar Jeclo To Muqdishu.

Alluring

Sayonara
Wouldn't the right hate this? It forces integration between races, and I bet crime would go down when immigrants aren't packed into tiny ghettos.

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
When asked why the country cant outlaw male child circumcision The prime minister answered that the jewish people were persecuted and so outlawing it would be like persecuting them again

You know damn well if it was a muslim only thing it would’ve been banned long ago. And lmao at her essentially blame jewish people in Denmark because she doesnt want to offend USA and Israel. It’s international political suicide, I get that but I cannot stand her.

Might vote center right because I cant stand hearing her ass

When asked why the country cant outlaw male child circumcision The prime minister answered that the jewish people were persecuted and so outlawing it would be like persecuting them again

You know damn well if it was a muslim only thing it would’ve been banned long ago. And lmao at her essentially blame jewish people in Denmark because she doesnt want to offend USA and Israel. It’s international political suicide, I get that but I cannot stand her.

Might vote center right because I cant stand hearing her ass
It's true tho, only reason the west allows male circumcision and halal animal slaughtering is because of Jews otherwise they'd be outlawed.

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
It's true tho, only reason the west allows male circumcision and halal animal slaughtering is because of Jews otherwise they'd be outlawed.

was my rant funny? :mjlol:

I agree. I meant that her reasoning is throwing average jews under the bus rather than admitting that having a ban is political suicide to not offend the big guys in Israel/America.

The irony is her calling herself “the childrens prime minister”

1) Advocates that children should be taken away from their parents more often

2) She and plenty of politicians buy the premise that circumcision is painful and bad for the child, yet will not outlaw it for the reasons we already mentioned.

3) Let the children of Euro ISIS larpers stay and rot in Syria to pay for their parents mistakes.

I can rant all day but seeing her face so much last year during covid lockdowns triggered me so much
angry_pepe.jpg

In seriousness. This is obviously an attempt for the Suckdems to get votes or else they’ll lose to the far-rights.

It’s mainstream and based if you are tough on immigrants and muslim ones at that. Between this, mask(niqab) ban of 2018, prime ministers near constant finger at immigrants, I can safely say it’s a race to see who can shit on immigrants the most.
It speaks of their lack of principles if they are willing to change position conceding just to cling to power. Become right-wing to win over the right. They have basically lost the fight on a fundamental level, consequently worse than losing one election and winning the next because the values change for mere short-term legitimation strategies. If they continue to keep this up and they will have a serious realignment situation changing ideology.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
So how will this work in reality , are they going to prevent a person from an immigrant background renting or buying a home in specific areas? This opens up all kind of human rights issues .

Apollo

VIP
Wouldn't the right hate this? It forces integration between races, and I bet crime would go down when immigrants aren't packed into tiny ghettos.

Center right likes it, only far right don't. Most of the center right aren't racist, mostly only cultural chauvinists.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
In America us somalis have our own communities I haven’t seen a white person walk in my neighborhood till last year. But sooner or later we’re gonna get gentrified, they’re moving in big numbers.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
So how will this work in reality , are they going to prevent a person from an immigrant background renting or buying a home in specific areas? This opens up all kind of human rights issues .

It's social housing not private rental accommodation

Trending