DENMARK’s Immigration Minister “Geeljires go back home to fix your country “

VixR

Veritas
The level of conspiracy surrounding these ppl is something I’ve been looking into recently and it’s next level.

@MusIbr is bad, but he hasn’t realized his full potential yet.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
The level of conspiracy surrounding these ppl is something I’ve been looking into recently and it’s next level.

@MusIbr is bad, but he hasn’t realized his full potential yet.

Do you know that the term “conspiracy theory” was invented by the CIA in 1967 to cover up the Kennedy Assassination?
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015...heorists-and-ways-attack-anyone-who-challenge

On a serious note, you’re too myopic to the state of the world. I think you’re too invested into the West to be able to see outside of it looking in, see what exactly is a psyop and what isn’t. Myself, I have roots in other places so I’m not as invested in the lie so I can keep an open mind.

We’re living in the shadow of WW2 still and there’s many things that aren’t immediately apparent.

VixR

Veritas
Do you know that the term “conspiracy theory” was invented by the CIA in 1967 to cover up the Kennedy Assassination?
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015...heorists-and-ways-attack-anyone-who-challenge

On a serious note, you’re too myopic to the state of the world. I think you’re too invested into the West to be able to see outside of it looking in, see what exactly is a psyop and what isn’t. Myself, I have roots in other places so I’m not as invested in the lie so I can keep an open mind.

We’re living in the shadow of WW2 still and there’s many things that aren’t immediately apparent.
Whatever its roots, it’s a real phenomena. It doesn’t mean I believe governments are squeaky clean. I’m more of an “I’ll believe it when I see it” kind of girl, otherwise you’re dealing with conspiracy thinking without bounds. If it isn’t apparent with data to back it up, it’s heresay. People like you are swimming in unknowns.

Somalia is more dangerous than ever.

More people died in 2017 than in the previous 20 years. The death toll only being eclipsed by the 1988-1995 days of intense fighting.

Also what Somalia are they talking about? The country is divided: Has 7 presidents, terrorist group controlling large swathes of the country, no government institutions etc.

I don't see why your ordinary Somalis should pick up a burden for they had no role in. It wasn't your average refugee fleeing the country that was responsible for the destruction of Somalia thus they aren't obliged to fix it.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Whatever its roots, it’s a real phenomena. It doesn’t mean I believe governments are squeaky clean. I’m more of an “I’ll believe it when I see it” kind of girl, otherwise you’re dealing with conspiracy thinking without bounds. If it isn’t apparent with data to back it up, it’s heresay. People like you are swimming in unknowns.

There’s literally very smart people sitting in think tanks across the globe right now whose job it is to make it as hard as possible to divine inconvenient truths, and to make you not want them. If one wants truth in today’s digital age with its abundance of bad information, you have to expend some effort but the information is there.

Nothing I’ve said so far today though delves into the realm of conspiracy though, but have been nothing but factual statements. The conclusions you can draw from them might be called conspiracies, but the facts themselves are undisputed.

Trending

Latest posts