DEG DEG : Intelligence chiefs extradited ONLF without Farmaajos permission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
giphy.gif

Complete disregard for the rules of engagement of fadhi ku dirir:farmajoyaab:
200.gif

:browtf:I meant Deputy Head of NISA, an error made due to the BJ im getting from a feisty bermuda girl

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
If puntlanders are so pro farmaajo why are they not following his lead on Qatar - Saudi/UAE stance :manny:
You dont have to follow a leader blindly like you idoors do with your corrupt siilaanyo whose wife is literally covered in gold while his own people eat porcupine, you can disagree with policies especially if it is against your interest. We have ports being built and we don't need to jeopardize the future of our people.

Almost everyone in this thread is making up stories with no basis no proof whatsoever. Both sides are lying about Farmaajo and saying whatever suits them to piss off the other qabilists. What an utter joke.

waraabe

Your superior
You dont have to follow a leader blindly like you idoors do with your corrupt siilaanyo whose wife is literally covered in gold while his own people eat porcupine, you can disagree with policies especially if it is against your interest. We have ports being built and we don't need to jeopardize the future of our people.

Stop with the clan insults kid and have a adult discussion without getting emotional

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
That's several combinations of deadly cocktails why he is Anti HG without even bringing up the USC fiasco, Farmaajo was your typical kacaan bureaucrat that lived a luxurious booli qaran affluent Xaram lifestyle which he lost because of the USC, hence the intense hatred.

Ileen the faux outrage was all about qabiil in the end

:dabcasar:

I take it back, we support our boy 100% right or wrong. Long live the Prince
.:fittytousand:

waraabe

Your superior
When I said Somaliland left the union because of the existence of a large fifth column @Inquisitive_ doubted me, now even the folk who he defended as nationalists are coming out of the wood work to support their clansmen.

When I said Somaliland left the union because of the existence of a large fifth column @Inquisitive_ doubted me, now even the folk who he defended as nationalists are coming out of the wood work to support their clansmen.

They have exposed themselves routinely but I am not surprised to be honest, they are collectively defending the traitor that handed one of their own to the TPLF.

I could only imagine how far more disgusting their comments would have been had this veteran been from a different clan instead, they would have likely accused him of terrorism.

I still can't get over how your spineless leaders in early 2000's made peace in Bintland when karma struck back and a civil war was about to kick off between the Triangular cancer, whilst previously refusing similar requests from Koonfur, you helped resuscitate a patient that was dying of a malignant cancer and as a result you also suffered for it.

It was Dahabshiil that funded Afbijo's government to get out of the run down slums of Kenya they spent 18 months dwelling in to the tune of millions to move them to Somalia, had there been no Dahabshiil that government wouldn't have survived.

It's interesting how the Bermuda triangle always called caasimadda fake news to the point we even stopped referencing it.

But now all of a sudden caasimadda tabloid has become legitimate news for them, it gives you an insight in regards to the types of people you are dealing with, they went from Anti Farmaajo to Pro Farmaajo the moment the treachery was committed.

@Cadmus

Don't be a dupe sxb, all that deafening silence wasn't for nothing, people were getting paid off, all options were being explored, scapegoats were being looked for, even Ethiopia was being asked for advice.

Let's do a quick recap of all the lies so far and rumours put out by the spineless SFG all proven to be fake news.

1. The SFG saved the veteran from Galmudug who wanted to hand him over to the TPLF (after harbouring him for over 15 years safely), this was quickly outed as fake news because a Mikhael O.G is regarded as Sacad by the locals and therefore would never be handed over.

2) The next damage control was "he handed himself over to the TPLF for negotiation" this was spread by the pro SFG sites, the TPLF sites, as well as an add that was taken out on the Washington post, again this fake news was exposed by Qalbi Dhagax own family, the ONLF leadership as well as the image of him being tied to the lamppost humiliatingly in Xamar, it was desperation at it's best.

3) Blame the NISA head, again this blew up in their faces because Sanboolshe threatened to hold a conference exposing that not only did the order come from the top but also all the other nationalists they have handed over to Ethiopia, this became to risky for them.

4) The option to see if this story would die out after time was explored, but it was quickly realised it won't, Farmaajo even abandoned the eid salah at the mosque were all previous leaders prayed in because the mobs were waiting for him.

5) The next line of arguments from the propaganda machine is the most riskiest one yet, "blame Kheyre" through the tabloids or even oust him since he is not very popular anyway, I wish they go ahead with this, it will bring the whole government down.

From blaming Galmudug, to Qalbdi Dhagax himself, to Sanboolsh and now directly blaming Kheyre for giving the orders, shows the kinds of people you are dealing with, there are round the clock meetings with all kinds of experts on how to get the public of their backs, they are counting on the usual cheap dupes.

Everyone being blamed here was specifically appointed by Farmaajo including the NISA head, the whole reason the NISA head was appointed is because of his feud with HG during HSM reign.

HSM fired him because he almost started a civil war in Xamar with HG by orchestrating wild shoot outs in the middle of the night, he was sacked for this immediately and fled Xamar, he was appointed by Farmaajo for this specific sinister reason 3 years later.
Well, I don't believe he would do this. It doesn't make sense. if he did, his whole qabil will be blamed for this, that's highly, highly unlikely.

You're making statements about bribery and finding dupes etc. Since you speak from a position of definite facts, whereas @Abdalla @Cotton Eyed Joe and my self and other,s are speaking from a position of theory. A theory isn't proof, but simply a conclusion that each one comes to based on all the available (and non-available) information.

Please enlighten me as to what the concrete evidence for the bribes etc are, because that's some hardcore statements to make. I promise you, if you can provide me with the evidence, i'll be te first to denounce our president right here. If not, then you need to be a bit objective and look at this rationally. There's a lot at stake here, for all our future generations. Don't sacrifice the fate of your future descendants, based on todays opinion or qabil strategic interests.

waraabe

Your superior
They have exposed themselves routinely but I am not surprised to be honest, they are collectively defending the traitor that handed one of their own to the TPLF.

I could only imagine how far more disgusting their comments would have been had this veteran been from a different clan instead, they would have likely accused him of terrorism.

I still can't get over how your spineless leaders in early 2000's made peace in Bintland when karma struck back and a civil war was about to kick off between the Triangular cancer, whilst previously refusing similar requests from Koonfur, you helped resuscitate a patient that was dying of a malignant cancer and as a result you also suffered for it.

It was Dahabshiil that funded Afbijo's government to get out of the run down slums of Kenya they spent 18 months in all the way to Somalia to the tune of millions, your leaders are also responsible for funding this cancer.

Your leaders gave us no choice, you rejected a fair deal when afwayne fell and you declared yourselves sole leaders so you can hardly blame us, also making peace between them is still the Somali and Muslim option just like Isaaq elders forbade taking of revenge after the war.
Our leaders have always strived to bring peace between Somalis, heck the evidence is the soft power being used to pacify the eastern regions of Somaliland.

As for dahabshiil funding the gov of Somalia it makes sense as they are a business and ina yusuf gave them good return on their investment.

Well, I don't believe he would do this. It doesn't make sense. if he did, his whole qabil will be blamed for this, that's highly, highly unlikely.

You're making statements about bribery and finding dupes etc. Since you speak from a position of definite facts, whereas @Abdalla @Cotton Eyed Joe and my self and other,s are speaking from a position of theory. A theory isn't proof, but simply a conclusion that each one comes to based on all the available (and non-available) information.

Please enlighten me as to what the concrete evidence for the bribes etc are, because that's some hardcore statements to make. I promise you, if you can provide me with the evidence, i'll be te first to denounce our president right here. If not, then you need to be a bit objective and look at this rationally. There's a lot at stake here, for all our future generations. Don't sacrifice the fate of your future descendants, based on todays opinion or qabil strategic interests.

Don't be fooled. Regardless of what they're saying @Abdalla @Cotton Eyed Joe @Inquisitive_ @Gbyallmeans @GABAN @waraabe are all speaking from a position of qabyalaad, they don't care about the truth or what's best for all Somalis here.

This is the only thing that matters now.

Everyone is blaming him, so until we hear what he has to say, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Sooner rather than later is preferable in this instance.
The weird part is the long silence on his part. Surely, if he isn't guilty, he would have come our to quickly reject blame. What rational reason could he have for being quiet this long if he isn't guilty?

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
The weird part is the long silence on his part. Surely, if he isn't guilty, he would have come our to quickly reject blame. What rational reason could he have for being quiet this long if he isn't guilty?
He probably doesn't want to establish a precedent where he has to deny every accusation levelled at him whether true or false. It takes the power away from his government and allows any idiot who opposes his government to establish the narrative.

Don't be fooled. Regardless of what they're saying @Abdalla @Cotton Eyed Joe @Inquisitive_ @Gbyallmeans @GABAN @waraabe are all speaking from a position of qabyalaad, they don't care about the truth or what's best for all Somalis here.

Speak for yourself madam. With the exception of waraabe and the bermuda triangle everyone in that list supported Farmaajo including myself until his actions became clearer and clearer for all to see.

You have no idea in regards to the situation in Xamar and how bad it has become, people that moved back a decade ago from the diaspora are for the first time planning to return back or move to Kenya, these are incredibly optimistic people.

His policies have destroyed the city, destroyed the security and destroyed any semblance of trust/peace, he has removed private security that safeguarded each neighbourhoods from shabab/criminals without replacing them with anyone despite collecting tax, as a result, crime has become rampant in ways never seen before, people are being murdered left right and centre as a result.

Unlike you, I speak to several people that are on the ground, I am even on the verge of cancelling my own upcoming annual trip back home because of this, don't let your kheyrlaawe uncle blind you from the realities on the ground, even our greatest allies the Turks are on the verge of throwing them under the bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending