You dont have to follow a leader blindly like you idoors do with your corrupt siilaanyo whose wife is literally covered in gold while his own people eat porcupine, you can disagree with policies especially if it is against your interest. We have ports being built and we don't need to jeopardize the future of our people.If puntlanders are so pro farmaajo why are they not following his lead on Qatar - Saudi/UAE stance
You dont have to follow a leader blindly like you idoors do with your corrupt siilaanyo whose wife is literally covered in gold while his own people eat porcupine, you can disagree with policies especially if it is against your interest. We have ports being built and we don't need to jeopardize the future of our people.
That's several combinations of deadly cocktails why he is Anti HG without even bringing up the USC fiasco, Farmaajo was your typical kacaan bureaucrat that lived a luxurious booli qaran affluent Xaram lifestyle which he lost because of the USC, hence the intense hatred.
Is it not true that his wife has a lot of gold covering her and people have resorted to eat porcupine?
Well, I don't believe he would do this. It doesn't make sense. if he did, his whole qabil will be blamed for this, that's highly, highly unlikely.It's interesting how the Bermuda triangle always called caasimadda fake news to the point we even stopped referencing it.
But now all of a sudden caasimadda tabloid has become legitimate news for them, it gives you an insight in regards to the types of people you are dealing with, they went from Anti Farmaajo to Pro Farmaajo the moment the treachery was committed.
Don't be a dupe sxb, all that deafening silence wasn't for nothing, people were getting paid off, all options were being explored, scapegoats were being looked for, even Ethiopia was being asked for advice.
Let's do a quick recap of all the lies so far and rumours put out by the spineless SFG all proven to be fake news.
1. The SFG saved the veteran from Galmudug who wanted to hand him over to the TPLF (after harbouring him for over 15 years safely), this was quickly outed as fake news because a Mikhael O.G is regarded as Sacad by the locals and therefore would never be handed over.
2) The next damage control was "he handed himself over to the TPLF for negotiation" this was spread by the pro SFG sites, the TPLF sites, as well as an add that was taken out on the Washington post, again this fake news was exposed by Qalbi Dhagax own family, the ONLF leadership as well as the image of him being tied to the lamppost humiliatingly in Xamar, it was desperation at it's best.
3) Blame the NISA head, again this blew up in their faces because Sanboolshe threatened to hold a conference exposing that not only did the order come from the top but also all the other nationalists they have handed over to Ethiopia, this became to risky for them.
4) The option to see if this story would die out after time was explored, but it was quickly realised it won't, Farmaajo even abandoned the eid salah at the mosque were all previous leaders prayed in because the mobs were waiting for him.
5) The next line of arguments from the propaganda machine is the most riskiest one yet, "blame Kheyre" through the tabloids or even oust him since he is not very popular anyway, I wish they go ahead with this, it will bring the whole government down.
From blaming Galmudug, to Qalbdi Dhagax himself, to Sanboolsh and now directly blaming Kheyre for giving the orders, shows the kinds of people you are dealing with, there are round the clock meetings with all kinds of experts on how to get the public of their backs, they are counting on the usual cheap dupes.
Everyone being blamed here was specifically appointed by Farmaajo including the NISA head, the whole reason the NISA head was appointed is because of his feud with HG during HSM reign.
HSM fired him because he almost started a civil war in Xamar with HG by orchestrating wild shoot outs in the middle of the night, he was sacked for this immediately and fled Xamar, he was appointed by Farmaajo for this specific sinister reason 3 years later.
They have exposed themselves routinely but I am not surprised to be honest, they are collectively defending the traitor that handed one of their own to the TPLF.
I could only imagine how far more disgusting their comments would have been had this veteran been from a different clan instead, they would have likely accused him of terrorism.
I still can't get over how your spineless leaders in early 2000's made peace in Bintland when karma struck back and a civil war was about to kick off between the Triangular cancer, whilst previously refusing similar requests from Koonfur, you helped resuscitate a patient that was dying of a malignant cancer and as a result you also suffered for it.
It was Dahabshiil that funded Afbijo's government to get out of the run down slums of Kenya they spent 18 months in all the way to Somalia to the tune of millions, your leaders are also responsible for funding this cancer.
Well, I don't believe he would do this. It doesn't make sense. if he did, his whole qabil will be blamed for this, that's highly, highly unlikely.
You're making statements about bribery and finding dupes etc. Since you speak from a position of definite facts, whereas @Abdalla @Cotton Eyed Joe and my self and other,s are speaking from a position of theory. A theory isn't proof, but simply a conclusion that each one comes to based on all the available (and non-available) information.
Please enlighten me as to what the concrete evidence for the bribes etc are, because that's some hardcore statements to make. I promise you, if you can provide me with the evidence, i'll be te first to denounce our president right here. If not, then you need to be a bit objective and look at this rationally. There's a lot at stake here, for all our future generations. Don't sacrifice the fate of your future descendants, based on todays opinion or qabil strategic interests.
The weird part is the long silence on his part. Surely, if he isn't guilty, he would have come our to quickly reject blame. What rational reason could he have for being quiet this long if he isn't guilty?This is the only thing that matters now.
Everyone is blaming him, so until we hear what he has to say, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
Sooner rather than later is preferable in this instance.
He probably doesn't want to establish a precedent where he has to deny every accusation levelled at him whether true or false. It takes the power away from his government and allows any idiot who opposes his government to establish the narrative.The weird part is the long silence on his part. Surely, if he isn't guilty, he would have come our to quickly reject blame. What rational reason could he have for being quiet this long if he isn't guilty?