I knew it. No way Farmaajo knew. Can't say the same about the others.http://www.caasimada.net/baaritaank...llow-illaa-dhammaad-iyo-cidda-ka-masuulka-ah/
Reer Puntland were right
They always are
These Taruds are funny, suddenly they feel vindicated because of some ''Hearsay Tabloid'' making allegations against poor civil servants (Hawiye's) that work directly for Farmaajo.Look at this desperation
Farmaajo was behind it like he was behind the killing of the 10 civilians
You always cite this website why are they wrong now? Our analysis was spot on, only a chimp would think Farmajo would soil himself like that. FYI it was Abdiweli Sheikh that fired Sanbaloolshe HSM wanted to keep him.It's interesting how the Bermuda triangle always called caasimadda fake news to the point we even stopped referencing it.
But now all of a sudden caasimadda tabloid has become legitimate news for them, it gives you an insight in regards to the types of people you are dealing with, they went from Anti Farmaajo to Pro Farmaajo the moment the treachery was committed.
Don't be a dupe sxb, all that deafening silence wasn't for nothing, people were getting paid off, all options were being explored, scapegoats were being looked for, even Ethiopia was being asked for advice.
Let's do a quick recap of all the lies so far and rumours put out by the spineless SFG all proven to be fake news.
1. The SFG saved the veteran from Galmudug who wanted to hand him over to the TPLF (after harbouring him for over 15 years safely), this was quickly outed as fake news because a Mikhael O.G is regarded as Sacad by the locals and therefore would never be handed over.
2) The next damage control was "he handed himself over to the TPLF for negotiation" this was spread by the pro SFG sites, the TPLF sites, as well as an add that was taken out on the Washington post, again this fake news was exposed by Qalbi Dhagax own family and the ONLF leadership, it was desperation at it's best.
3) Blame the NISA head, again this blew up in their faces because Sanboolshe threatened to hold a conference exposing that not only did the order come from the top but also all the other nationalists they have handed over to Ethiopia, this became to risky for them.
4) The option to see if this story would die out after time was explored, but it was quickly realised it won't, Farmaajo even abandoned the eid salah at the mosque were all previous leaders prayed in because the mobs were waiting for him.
5) The next line of arguments from the propaganda machine is the most riskiest one yet, "blame Kheyre" through the tabloids or even oust him since he is not very popular anyway, I wish they go ahead with this, it will bring the whole government down.
From blaming Galmudug, to Qalbdi Dhagax himself, to Sanboolsh and now directly blaming Kheyre for giving the orders, shows the kinds of people you are dealing with, there are round the clock meetings with all kinds of experts on how to get the public of their backs, they are counting on easy dupes.
Everyone being blamed here was appointed by Farmaajo specifically including the NISA head, the whole reason the NISA head was appointed is because of his feud with HG.
HSM fired him because he almost started a civil war in Xamar with HG by orchestrating wild shoot outs in the middle of the night, he was sacked for this immediately and fled Xamar, he was appointed by Farmaajo for this specific sinister reason.
Your a really stupid dumb bufoon that doesn't know much about Somali politics other then the dhabdolifnimo curse your predisposed to just like that cursed womb that bore you.You always cite this website why are they wrong now? Our analysis was spot on, only a chimp would think Farmajo would soil himself like that. FYI it was Abdiweli Sheikh that fired Sanbaloolshe HSM wanted to keep him.
Your posts are so predictable.Your a really stupid dumb bufoon that doesn't know much about Somali politics other then the dhabdolifnimo curse your predisposed to just like that cursed womb that bore you.
Sanboolshe was sacked by HSM because of the infamous Abdi Waal fiasco in Xamar were he went on a MAD MAX shootout, the HG elders threatened that blood will be spilled if nothing is done about this, which lead to his removal by HSM.
The idea that Yuulka, a heavily cursed Pro Bakhtiland agent who orchestrated the conflict in Lower Shabeele after his visit goading Biyomaal to attack HG, somehow cared so much to heed the elders call is laughable if not outright lunatic.
He never had a say in Xamar nor was he able to protect himself from being removed, if he had the choice, just like Farmaajo he would have kept sanboolshe so a civil war could begin in Koonfur and your curses elders/business could again benefit like they did before.