Definition of a real MAN?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
A girl i know broke of her engagement with her Somali man all because one day when they went to dinner, she almost dropped her plate of food, he yelled

Allaaaahh in high pitch

very hooyooiish he was raised by a single mama

The girl was triggered!
Looooooooooool

Was it @kickz

He knows he is superior to Woman. He looks down on them. He is strong, and can take a beating from his woman but she wont dare because she knows, she will be hurt. He is basically a lion who is woke.

Also he wont sit on a chair a woman just sat on. He would say bring me that other chair.

Ahmad ibn Jamil reported: Muhammad ibn al-Nadr, may Allah have mercy on him, said:

أَوَّلُ الْمُرُوءَةِ طَلَاقَةُ الْوَجْهِ وَالثَّانِي التَّوَدُّدُ إِلَى النَّاسِ وَالثَّالِثُ قَضَاءُ الْحَوَائِجِ

The first part of manhood is a cheerful face. The second part is loving kindness to people. The third part is fulfilling the needs of others.

Source: al-Mujālasah wa Jawāhir al-‘Ilm 828

Ibn al-Mubarak reported: Umar ibn al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him, said:

لا يُعْجِبَنَّكُمْ مِنَ الرَّجُلِ طَنْطَنَتُهُ وَلَكِنَّهُ مَنْ أَدَّى الأمَانَةَ وَكَفَّ عَنْ أَعْرَاضِ النَّاسِ فَهُوَ الرَّجُلُ

Do not let yourselves be impressed by the roar of a man. Rather, if he fulfills the trust and restrains himself from harming the honor of people, then he will truly be a man.

Source: al-Zuhd wal-Raqā’iq 681

He knows he is superior to Woman. He looks down on them. He is strong, and can take a beating from his woman but she wont dare because she knows, she will be hurt. He is basically a lion who is woke.

Also he wont sit on a chair a woman just sat on. He would say bring me that other chair.
A man who pays for everything.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I meant to say Somali Kenyans. Us and the Masaai are like the same qabiil so naturally we have the same dhaqan and therefore have killed lions for our rite of initiation into manhood. I am sure @Radical Canjeerorism can vouch for this
I don't believe in the gratuitous slaughter of wild animals for personal enjoyment or keeping traditional values, I thought you'd understand this as a fellow leaf eater nacala

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't believe in the gratuitous slaughter of wild animals for personal enjoyment or keeping traditional values, I thought you'd understand this as a fellow leaf eater nacala

u mean u cannot slaughter a goat for your woman???

Thank God u r articulate.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
We all know black men are scared cats that want to be protected.

Real man is someone who has a heart of a rock. His muscles are smaller than his ego. He cannot carry his non-existent baggage. Smokes and eat weed. Passes out. Fights with anyone that touches him. Fks with anything that moves.
You know that essentially includes you, right?:gaasdrink::farmajoyaab:

Real Men:

upload_2020-2-14_19-49-37.png

Her:

giphy.gif

Trending