Definition of a real MAN?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That orgasm grunt or moaning should be deep like a hawling lion who is feeling extra violent and in need of a frivolous fight

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That’s a definition of sexist prick :kodaksmiley:if you are in an abusive relationship let us know, @Gibiin-Udug and I will come rescue you

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

@NotMyL walaahi i laughed so loud reading this comment! And i believe u will come running to rescue me walaahi, but i dont need no rescuing huuno! A real man is in the house.

Lmao
I’m the alpha, the omega. I have the junk that will fill any trunk. There’s a reason why my shlong is called the Peniculus Balongus Engorgicus Magnifique, which comes with its own internal chick magnet, that can attract literally any and all women to me. The thrombosity, the venosity, the serration, the lightning speed, the sheer size - it all adds up to an unforgettable and inreplicable experience the likes of which only the most beautiful and lucky gurls will get to understand.

So don’t be hesitant to PM me your digitals, laddies. Just be aware that there’s a long waiting list and line (for obvious reisins)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m the alpha, the omega. I have the junk that will fill any trunk. There’s a reason why my shlong is called the Peniculus Balongus Engorgicus Magnifique, which comes with its own internal chick magnet, that can attract literally any and all women to me. The thrombosity, the venosity, the serration, the lightning speed, the sheer size - it all adds up to an unforgettable and inreplicable experience the likes of which only the most beautiful and lucky gurls will get to understand.

So don’t be hesitant to PM me your digitals, laddies. Just be aware that there’s a long waiting list and line (for obvious reisins)

11066.jpg

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
She’s the type to berate her man because he doesn’t beat her.
There’s this scene from that show Remy that came to my mind but it’s too R rated and we have kids here lol @Basra is the type to wanna get choked during the love making :pachah1:
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

@NotMyL walaahi i laughed so loud reading this comment! And i believe u will come running to rescue me walaahi, but i dont need no rescuing huuno! A real man is in the house.
Are you cheating on your MX husband? You described him as mellow guy before so you can’t be talking about him

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There’s this scene from that show Remy that came to my mind but it’s too R rated and we have kids here lol @Basra is the type to wanna get choked during the love making :pachah1:

Are you cheating on your MX husband? You described him as mellow guy before so you can’t be talking about him

Well......Well.................Well..............
giphy.gif

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
He knows he is superior to Woman. He looks down on them. He is strong, and can take a beating from his woman but she wont dare because she knows, she will be hurt. He is basically a lion who is woke.

Also he wont sit on a chair a woman just sat on. He would say bring me that other chair.

Halid-Kajtaz-Copy-Copy.jpg

Trending