Definition of a real MAN?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
He is not a real man. He is too beautiful to be a real man

4ab07b0b65a1f51ff0e77406b255f982.jpg

Nope. As soon as he wakes up, he needs to tell her wake up nayaa. Go fix me something. Do i need to start a class? or write a book?

I already have a title

What Women really want!

"God gave you legs and arms so do it for yourself ?

"waad sameyneysaa haddii naftaada,
mise handicap ba Tahy ?"

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Believe me, what am saying is science plus instinct. Sure instincts of an erratic, unwell qumayo, but at least ALL women will silently nod their heads and agree with moi

Muji

VIP
The definition of a real man is someone who opens doors for me, lays his coat on the floor so I can walk on it, runs a bath for me every night, can kill a lion with his bare hands, will slap any man across the face who insults me, I could go on.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The definition of a real man is someone who opens doors for me, lays his coat on the floor so I can walk on it, runs a bath for me every night, can kill a lion with his bare hands, will slap any man across the face who insults me, I could go on.

Sweety the same man who does ALL that for u, CANNOT kill a lion for u. I am being honest walaaalo macaan. This type of man will grab you and use u as his defense sack against the lion or at the very least he will give himself up to die and be mulled by the lion while u run away. then u can say he is kinda of a man because he was ready to die for u even though in a simp way

Why is he treating you like you are incapable of doing simple tasks, where is your feminist principles.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti

in other words a castrated simp.

Muji

VIP
Sweety the same man who does ALL that for u, CANNOT kill a lion for u. I am being honest walaaalo macaan. This type of man will grab you and use u as his defense sack against the lion or at the very least he will give himself up to die and be mulled by the lion while u run away. then u can say he is kinda of a man because he was ready to die for u even though in a simp way

If I had to choose I would prefer a man who can kill a lion with his bare hands. We can hire maids to do the rest.

Trending

Latest posts