decisions

Apollo

VIP
It’s funny how much you detest fobs but yet middle eastern migrants are seen as the biggest fobs. :ftw9nwa:

I said in the post above that I don't speak Arabic. I have no cultural ties to the Middle East whatsoever.

I don't hate Somali fobs, more of them can come, I just noticed some of them tend to be the biggest haters against Somalia and diss it frequently vs Somalis born/raised in the West.

Gambar

VIP
I said in the post above that I don't speak Arabic. I have no cultural ties to the Middle East whatsoever.

I don't hate Somali fobs, more of them can come, I just noticed some of them tend to be the biggest haters against Somalia and diss it frequently vs Somalis born/raised in the West.
I don’t even know Arabic, all I got was yacni. I only speak Somali iyo ingriis and barely intermediate French (my Frenchie cousins did my homework).

Most people who hate Somalia are youngsters. Not older people, they still listen to voice of America iyo BBC Somali and shit. :gucciwhat:
@Gambar

sheekada raggaan waxay gaadhey layma gudin just in case someone calls them a FOB. Bal eeg above

Uu kaadi bal, I saw your comment about Puntland the other day. :hillarybiz:

Apollo

VIP
I don’t even know Arabic, all I got was yacni. I only speak Somali iyo ingriis and barely intermediate French (my Frenchie cousins did my homework).

Most people who hate Somalia are youngsters. Not older people, they still listen to voice of America iyo BBC Somali and shit. :gucciwhat:

What about Ayaan Hirsi Ali who made a career out of bashing Somalis and Islam.

I doubt there will ever come an Ayaan-like Somali who was born in the West.

Uu lasso bal, I saw your comment about Puntland the other day. :hillarybiz:

@Gambar

I commented many times about Puntland, actually, my cousin just banned me from his social media accounts of Puntland Waa Muqaddas, which one cuss?

Gambar

VIP
What about Ayaan Hirsi Ali who made a career out of bashing Somalis and Islam.

I doubt there will ever come an Ayaan-like Somali who was born in the West.
She had to keep up an act since her whole premise for coming to the West was based on a false asylum claim. She was overcompensating. Those born and raised in the west (like me) ma kala jecla waxaas. I am indifferent. The internet maybe a different story though. I’m also not a kid. I’m 30.

I'm currently thinking of going further in my degree, this is my last year and I've picked to do a minor in health promotion and my concentration will be FGM, from there god willing I'll will do my masters and PhD on FGM and open a centre in somalia/djbouti spreading awareness about the risks and side effects of FGM etc .

But I need to know if FGM is a big thing back home ? Before I waste another 10 years in university.
Another Fgm merchant:chrisfreshhah:

Trending

Latest posts