decisions

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
:dead:

You used to use kkkk a lot when you were new here. C'mon son, you grew up in Somalia and came to the West later in your life.
I still use it it's one of greatest laughs ever. But that is not a good reason

Gambar

VIP
I have a feeling you grew up there.

The biggest haters of Somalia on here are those who grew up there and escaped later in their childhood or teens.

Just like Giorgi rasputin / R.Kelly / Menace.
Maskeen you fell for menaces act, he came to the US at the age of 8. It’s his whole act.

A PhD and Masters take a lot of money especially in the states and a lot of your time. Please don’t condemn yourself to a career that doesn’t allow you to provide for yourself. Passion is important but so is money. All the passion in the world won’t pay your bills. There are many ways you can help people and still make a living. Just take that into consideration. Your dreams are wonderful, and inshallah it’ll work out for you.

@SOULSEARCHING

Sis, your conscience and heart are in the right place, but, put first on the top of your list @SOULSEARCHING, yep, that’s you. Learn something beneficial to you that you could fall upon if things didn’t work out in your overseas incursions as you panned out, you can’t expect to be employed as a FGM awareness campaigner in the United States, the FGM industry is over-saturated. Tan kale, deal with your 101 problems head-on and don’t let a temporary mood swing of, ‘I will feed the poor, liberate women from tyranny’ blind you from your realities, first, liberate yourself and then learn a skill that could easily enable you to get a good job in the United States. Remember, only those who can help themselves, can help others.

Apollo

VIP
So you’re both immigrants and came as children. What’s the difference here? He pretends to be a FOB and you detest them. :ftw9nwa:

I have no memory of living in a shithole. My earliest memories are from life in the first world. :ftw9nwa:

Trending