decisions

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I'm never going to live in that hellhole id rather move to a peaceful Bantu country

She could work in Djibouti until Somalia’s security becomes good enough. Yeah I’d be worried in working in Somalia tbh, the people who are supposed to protect you could possibly even do disturbing things to you if given the chance. I’m saying this since OP is a female. It’s always best to assume the worst back home.
Truthfully no one is safe over there completely

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Not to sound rude but I don't see the fuss about fgm it's the same as male circumcision
b82 (1).jpg

the only way to get rid of fgm is to implant couple brain cells in somalis or dictator leader that karbash the retardation out of somalis by executing any one above the age of 30:siilaanyolaugh:

Apollo

VIP
I'm never going to live in that hellhole id rather move to a peaceful Bantu country

I have a feeling you grew up there.

The biggest haters of Somalia on here are those who grew up there and escaped later in their childhood or teens.

Just like Giorgi rasputin / R.Kelly / Menace.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I have a feeling you grew up there.

The biggest haters of Somalia on here are those who grew up there and escaped later in their childhood or teens.

Just like Giorgi rasputin / R.Kelly / Menace.
No I never visited or grew up there. Just Somalis around you who are from there makes you hate the place and gaajo news and status that never changes. I'd love to visit but staying , hell no

Apollo

VIP
No I never visited or grew up there. Just Somalis around you who are from there makes you hate the place and gaajo news and status that never changes. I'd love to visit but staying , hell no

:dead:

You used to use kkkk a lot when you were new here. C'mon son, you grew up in Somalia and came to the West later in your life.

Trending

Latest posts