Debt Relief

I think Somalia still has to meet with the World Bank in February 2020 but she worked towards securing the last bit of donor funding to pay off the loans

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This is why I always support our sister Ilhan Omar, you have keep in mind the big picture and ignore the background noise :)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
She gets to much hate and no credit for the good she does

Unfortunately people do not see the end goal, one of our weakness that we as people can collectively improve on is focusing on things that matter instead of someones personal choice. We have to have one of us sitting on the table when important decisions that could potentially effect us are made :)

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
If Ilhan can help Somalia in this manner, imagine what jewish americans have done to ISRAEL? This is why it's important to infiltrate the west and take direct control OF THEIR POLITICAL SYSTEM. Imagine running the most powerful nation on the planet? you wont even need your own soldiers to do damage control.

We should stop whining about halimos this abdi that. Let people integrate and live life with whoever they want because at the end of the day their somalinimo is unquestionable and they will do wonder in the long run for somalis in general.

We should apply the drop rule to somalis, as long as they have a somali blood they will always make SOMALIA PROUD PERIOD.

The money is going to go to the pockets of the politicians not Somalia

None of the money is the politicians or Somalia, all of it is going directly to the creditors the country owes the money to as it’s a bridging loan, for example, Norway gives money to World Bank to pay off Somalia’s debt then the WB issues Somalia a new loan to pay off Norway. Neither of these funds will go to Somalia directly from what I understand. These are the terms for the $360M Norway is providing idk about the US though, it could be similar

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Major progress for somalia. Ilhan really came through mashallah.

Somalia in 10 more years will hopefully look different.

giphy.gif