Debt Relief

Ilhan is your typical Mj, full of faan and always jumping the ship with out aqli,

she is full of BS

no debt relief has been secured,

all she did was endorse it

https://www.garoweonline.com/en/new...orses-somalias-push-for-5-billion-debt-relief

personally i would not want a debt relief now, it will just give a clean slate for the b00n and his semi bantu who2 in office to raid more regional states, arm more trouble makers and cause chaos,

it will not happen, but regardless, if they get a clean slate no somali will benefit on average as the thugs will just steal the money, so why be joyous and celebrate?

if ilhan endorse they crap, she should have a stipulation where any new grants/loans will be shared by regional states rather than xamar just keeping on to it as always

i cannot believe ilhan will support something that will be used as a hammer against all the regional states,

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Ilhan is your typical Mj, full of faan and always jumping the ship with out aqli

she is full of BS

no debt

MN_Ilhan_Omar.jpg

Respect our Queen :trumpsmirk:

i am glad ilhan finally came to her senses and voted against it,

strategically we cannot have farmajo and co with a clean sheet to keep borrowing more money, the new money will be used to destroy federalism,

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
According to my secretive sources: She Voted against the debt relief resolution for Somalia even though she was endorsing it!!! VERY WEIRD INDEED.

Trending

Latest posts