Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
“You are currently in Damascus. Death knocks on your door and tells you I am coming for you tomorrow. You value your life at $1,000 and would like to escape death. You have the option of staying in Damascus or paying $1 to flee to Aleppo. If you and death are in the same city tomorrow, you die. Otherwise, you will survive. Although death tells you today that you will meet tomorrow, he made his prediction of whether you’ll stay or flee yesterday and must stick to his prediction no matter what. Unfortunately for you, Death is a perfect predictor of your actions. All of this information is known to you.”

How would you escape death?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
“You are currently in Damascus. Death knocks on your door and tells you I am coming for you tomorrow. You value your life at $1,000 and would like to escape death. You have the option of staying in Damascus or paying $1 to flee to Aleppo. If you and death are in the same city tomorrow, you die. Otherwise, you will survive. Although death tells you today that you will meet tomorrow, he made his prediction of whether you’ll stay or flee yesterday and must stick to his prediction no matter what. Unfortunately for you, Death is a perfect predictor of your actions. All of this information is known to you.”

Well Bye Bye Damascus then, since I know death will come for me at Damascus tomorrow. Simple.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
what if death knows your no longer in Damascus and follows you

Well I will have to seduce death and make him undress and then take his clothes away and put a selfie on him and post it on facebook

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
OK I aint paying NO money that's for sure lol

You cannot escape death i believe it will get you where ever you go final destination style. If you don't believe me read about the servant of king soloman who travelled all the way to india to escape the angel of death and it still got him in the end.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You cannot escape death i believe it will get you where ever you go final destination style. If you don't believe me read about the servant of king soloman who travelled all the way to india to escape the angel of death and it still got him in the end.

Yaq

I think Puff is talking in terms of riddles not Fiqh yaaqe

Puffin Stuff

so it's a becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Puffin Stuff

Fair enough you know I'm aiming for a platinum thread how do you suggest I do this without tagging people? if you find away ill do it

Puffin Stuff

In the attempt to cheat Death, to escape the typical Great Filter, we could take random strategy in the future. maybe flip a coin ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts