Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
I think I'd get plastic surgery change my name and gender so I'm technically another person. If that isnt legit I'd just face the death. But wtf would I be in Syria if I went there I truely deserve to die for being so stupid :farmajoyaab: and going to another nation at war.
Syria doesn't matter it could be a city anywhere this question ages old I just chose a setting. but death is omnipotent if he/she where to be a being? or is death easily tricked?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Fair enough you know I'm aiming for a platinum thread how do you suggest I do this without tagging people? if you find away ill do it
Make the title somali joins isis in Syria or somali faces death in Syria :damedamn: or if you want to go @R.Kelly route make it gay somali couple goes to join isis

Fair enough you know I'm aiming for a platinum thread how do you suggest I do this without tagging people? if you find away ill do it

I'm the queen of plat threads :siilaanyosmile: you need to have a funny SSPOT persona and charm people and at the same time have the ability to trigger people. The best way to this is through qabil and bait topics. But don't try too hard.:yacadiim: or else the thread will flop
I didn't claim I had wisdom :nahgirl: I just told you that age isn't wisdom misses 12 extra months in the womb makes you more experienced :ulyin:

lol just stop tagging me everywhere.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
First, note that because death works out of an appointment book, your decision of whether to stay in Damascus or flee to Aleppo is causally independent of death’s decision. That is, death’s decision of where to go does not causally affect your decision, and your decision does not causally affect death’s decision. However, your decision is strong evidence for what the causal structure of the world is. Recall, this scenario requires you to consider credences about what would happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts