Deadly bombing in Mogadishu!

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Well now I'm tempted to blame Islam. Don't bring my people into this:ufdup:

The Lord's resistance army in Central and Eastern Africa. They're worse than Al-shabab.

I don't get why people think Christian extremists are rare, they hunt gay people Uganda for fucks sake.
Why Islam abaha wasse? Blaming Arabs is an Oxymoron because Somalis are seen as Arabs by the world and blaming the ARabs is retarded because Somalis have only themselves to be blamed for being used as a condom and shittimg in their own house

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Why Islam abaha wasse? Blaming Arabs is an Oxymoron because Somalis are seen as Arabs by the world and blaming the ARabs is retarded because Somalis have only themselves to be blamed for being used as a condom and shittimg in their own house
Most countries plagued by terrorists are Muslim. I don't give a shit about Arabs, this problem just isn't unique to Somalis and you only have to look to Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan to see that.

I have no qualms about your religion but don't try and pin this on Somalis.

I think you're the one talking out of your ass. Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has steered his country through a period of extraordinary change. The country's economic rise has been meteoric, lifting millions of people out of poverty. Turkey was going downhill until Erdogan stepped into power. Turkey now is a vastly different country to a decade ago and Turkey is said to be a developed country by 2029 so how is it going downhill?

Qatar is the richest country in the world, does it matter? Some western countries do worse than that.

Indonesia, Turkey and Egypt are all expected to be in the top 10 richest countries chart in just the decade. Kullaha talking out of my ass. I think you are.

https://www.lovemoney.com/gallerylist/89260/the-worlds-richest-countries-in-2030-may-surprise-you
LoveMoney.com?:deadmanny: Egypt is an absolute shithole, have you SEEN Cairo? and you expect me to believe it'll be richer than every Western country bar the USA, yeah ok bud

You copied your entire 1st paragraph from CNN you fucking mongrel, did you think I wouldn't notice? It sounded like those translated AKP speeches I hear on the way to work, it's so one-sided.
https://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/15/europe/turkey-erdogan-referendum-politics/index.html

Enough, you quite clearly have no real knowledge of the topics you speak of.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Most countries plagued by terrorists are Muslim. I don't give a shit about Arabs, this problem just isn't unique to Somalis and you only have to look to Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan to see that.

I have no qualms about your religion but don't try and pin this on Somalis.
wallahi if I saw you in real life I would strangle you so hard and throw your 60 kilo weighing body on the floor where a gaal schmuck like you belongs and then i would spit the sickest candhuuf on your face
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You have a funny way of expressing things bro... Shit in their own house.. It's not even a lie sxb:russ::mjlol:

CaliTedesse

VIP
You have a funny way of expressing things bro... Shit in their own house.. It's not even a lie sxb:russ::mjlol:
Shukran akhi wa lakin its true because basically someone who shits in their own house make their own house and themselves smell dirtier each time they keep shitting in it imagine our country as a home filled with xaar, the smell reeking from the house is our country's reputation on the globe and the individuals coming out of the house reek too kkkkkk

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
wallahi if I saw you in real life I would strangle you so hard and throw your 60 kilo weighing body on the floor where a gaal schmuck like you belongs and then i would spit the sickest candhuuf on your face
Ooooh I'm so scared and you're probably 6 foot and 200 pounds of muscle. Mate just f*ck off and keep your spit fetish to yourself.

If you can stick it on Somalis I can stick it on Islam regardless of fault.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
LoveMoney.com?:deadmanny: Egypt is an absolute shithole, have you SEEN Cairo? and you expect me to believe it'll be richer than every Western country bar the USA, yeah ok bud

You copied your entire 1st paragraph from CNN you fucking mongrel, did you think I wouldn't notice? It sounded like those translated AKP speeches I hear on the way to work, it's so one-sided.
https://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/15/europe/turkey-erdogan-referendum-politics/index.html

Enough, you quite clearly have no real knowledge of the topics you speak of.

Egypt is expected to become the 7th richest country in the world by 2030 based on their GDP annual growth rate, you simpleton idiot. It's a recognized estimated figure by the prominent multinational banks. Are you seriously telling me you're more knowledgeable than economists? You're clearly embarrassing yourself right now.
:snoop:

chart1-0.jpg

The report, published by Bloomberg, predicted that the Egyptian economy, in terms of its expected size of about $8.2 trillion, would be ahead of Russia, Japan, and Germany.

As for Erdogan. He did so well Turkey is expected to be the 5th richest country in the world and you said it's going downhill? I think everyone can clearly see you're the one without knowledge. You're only being intellectually dishonest because you can't stand the fact that Muslim countries are surpassing the west.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-prediction-market-change-rates-a8720861.html

Last edited:
Shukran akhi wa lakin its true because basically someone who shits in their own house make their own house and themselves smell dirtier each time they keep shitting in it imagine our country as a home filled with xaar, the smell reeking from the house is our country's reputation on the globe and the individuals coming out of the house reek too kkkkkk
And we're acting like gods greatest gift to earth.. Somalis lack the ability of self reflection.. Some people are even blaming foreign nations for our misfortune :mjlol:

Did you forget how these first world nations came to be first world in the first place? You think the human rights and a fair work ethic got them to the top? Don't act like for the longest times these nations didn't exploit others, it's been like this for the longest. Only now are they treating their OWN people better but still exploit all these third world countries to keep them at the bottom so they're easily controlled. I'm not condoning the way Qatar goes about their business, just putting things into perspective that rising to the top has rarely been on fair terms.
"Did you forget how these first world nations came to be first world in the first place? You think the human rights and a fair work ethic got them to the top?"

"I'm not condoning the way Qatar goes about their business"

Choose one

CaliTedesse

VIP
Ooooh I'm so scared and you're probably 6 foot and 200 pounds of muscle. Mate just f*ck off and keep your spit fetish to yourself.

If you can stick it on Somalis I can stick it on Islam regardless of fault.
Yaa xaywaan attacking Islam is like attacking 99% of the Somalis you are trying to defend kkkkk war wuxuu doqonsanaa

"Did you forget how these first world nations came to be first world in the first place? You think the human rights and a fair work ethic got them to the top?"

"I'm not condoning the way Qatar goes about their business"

Choose one

I'm not condoning either you twat, I just see the way you come at these Muslim nations specifically while overlooking Western nations. Keep the same energy for both.

This is my last message, I don't want to keep derailing.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Apparently the UN peacekeepers can't even attack shabaab head on. They can only respond if they are attacked themselves.

This speaks volumes on how useless the UN truly is. With the arms embargo and tribal grudges we can't even be trusted to arm ourselves. We honestly could die out as a race if sever drought hits as global warming worsens and with shabaab killing the youth in the south.

https://www.un.org/en/sections/un-charter/chapter-vii/index.html

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Erdogan destroyed Turkey's economy and imprisons Academics from Universities, I've lost contact with a few of my professors as a result of this, and I was there the day of the attempted coup, Turkey has gone downhill since he came to power.
the coup plotter were neo-ottomanist who wanted create a theocratic dictatorship.
many of the people who been purged had connection to gulen and his movement.

Egypt is expected to become the 7th richest country in the world by 2030 based on their GDP annual growth rate, you fucking clown. It's a recognized estimated figure. You're clearly embarrassing yourself right now.
:snoop:

chart1-0.jpg

The report, published by Bloomberg, predicted that the Egyptian economy, in terms of its expected size of about $8.2 trillion, would be ahead of Russia, Japan, and Germany.

As for Erdogan. He did so well Turkey is expected to be the 5th richest country in the world and you said it's going downhill? I think everyone can clearly see you're the one without knowledge. You're only being intellectually dishonest because you can't stand the fact that Muslim countries are surpassing the west.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-prediction-market-change-rates-a8720861.html
For every Muslim country on this list, the projections from 2017 to 2030 are fucking crazy high, 583% for Egypt, which just won't happen. These projections are VERY ambitious at best, nonsensical at worst.

Why didn't you respond to the fact that I caught you copying a CNN article for your ENTIRE argument when I asked you about Erdogan? How can I take you seriously?

Somalis can become non-muslims, you don't lose somalinimo as soon as you leave Islam you terrorist scum.

Alright buddy we'll all be waiting
Islam is part of being Somali culturally..
Anyway why are you blaming Islam.. The terrorists are causing havoc because they are power hungry not because of Islam.. For them Islam is just a tool to justify their evil actions.

Trending

Latest posts