Deadly bombing in Mogadishu!

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
How? They twist verses to suit their agenda? Do you think our noble( صلی لله علیہ وسلم) the greatest man to ever walk on the face of this earth would agree with this? Killing unjustly goes Islam.
What are they twisting? The Quran obviously. Im a Muslim but we need to call it for what it is. They falsely use Islam for their violent purposes.

Macalin M

Out here
Al shabaab was meant to be defeated in 2 years, if I’m not mistaken? It’s been how many years? Where are Al shabaab? It appears to me they are still active. What’s the government doing. Security hasn’t gotten better one bit. It’s gotten worse. He brought more amisom soldiers and the security got worse. How? In 2019 alone there’s been many attacks. One in which the Mayor was killed. And this one, with over a hundred dead. And don’t even let me talk about Zoobe.

but it’s alright, N&N secures debt relief so they DEFINITELY deserve to stay for as long as possible....

Al shabaab was meant to be defeated in 2 years, if I’m not mistaken? It’s been how many years? Where are Al shabaab? It appears to me they are still active. What’s the government doing. Security hasn’t gotten better one bit. It’s gotten worse. He brought more amisom soldiers and the security got worse. How? In 2019 alone there’s been many attacks. One in which the Mayor was killed. And this one, with over a hundred dead. And don’t even let me talk about Zoobe.

but it’s alright, N&N secures debt relief so they DEFINITELY deserve to stay for as long as possible....
How do you defeat an entity that has no uniform on and looks like the regular person walking the street?

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC

Let’s respect the dead and not rush to politics walaal, they deserve better than their deaths to be the debate of a lowly fkd about who’s clan government was behind this.

Macalin M

Out here
Let’s respect the dead and not rush to politics walaal, they deserve better than their deaths to be the debate of a lowly fkd about who’s clan government was behind this.
Where’s the fkd in my post. Where did I mention clan? Where? Point it out to me. This has angered me so much and you think I care about petty qabiil points. Don’t insult me again

How do you defeat an entity that has no uniform on and looks like the regular person walking the street?
mate if I knew the answer I wouldn’t be sitting in a room in London right now.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
We have morons on this thread showing no sympathy and blaming onto the religion.

If they hadn't done proper research they would realize Islam is neither backward or evil. Killing, raping, looting, destroying and suicide is completely forbidden within Islam yet these terror groups do the opposite and do not subscribe to the teachings of Islam so how can you consider them as Muslims? Nazi used to wear a cross but nobody blamed their religion. The Atlantic slave trade was the largest slavery in history and nobody looked at Christianity. KKK also claimed to be Christians but nobody viewed them as real Christians.

Islam promotes peace, trade, education, tolerance, progress and development in many fields, for example, science, mathmatics, medicine, astronomy, philosophy and technology so how can you call it a backward religion? Did you know if it wasn't for Islam. We would be 500 years behind in everything? We would be living in the middle ages. So how can you possibly call the religion backward? Ignorance is a bliss.

These terror groups didn't even exist before. A little bit of research would tell you the west is funding them and arming them to weaken the Muslim nations due to their rich resources. This extremist ideology is recent and was invented by the imperial British. I won't go deep for you ignorant Gaal-Murtads so do some researching next time before you talk out of your ass.

AUN to the deceased people in Mogadishu. Clearly, the current government failed them.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
We have morons on this thread showing no sympathy and blaming onto the religion.

If they hadn't done proper research they would realize Islam is neither backward or evil. Killing, raping, looting, destroying and suicide is completely forbidden within Islam yet these terror groups do the opposite and do not subscribe to the teachings of Islam so how can you consider them as Muslims? Nazi used to wear a cross but nobody blamed their religion. The Atlantic slave trade was the largest slavery in history and nobody looked at Christianity. KKK also claimed to be Christians but nobody views them as real Christians.

Islam promotes peace, trade, education, tolerance, progress and development in many fields, for example, science, mathmatics, medicine, astronomy, philosophy and technology so how can you call it a backward religion? Did you know if it wasn't for Islam. We would be 500 years behind in everything. We would be living in the middle ages.

These terror groups didn't even exist before. A little bit of research would tell you the west is funding them and arming them to weaken the Muslim nations due to their rich resources. I won't go deep for you ignorant Gaal-Murtads so do some researching next time before you talk out of your ass.

AUN to the deceased people in Mogadishu. Clearly, the current government failed them.
Not anymore.

mate if I knew the answer I wouldn’t be sitting in a room in London right now.
I feel you on that.

I might be opposed to faarmago on the basis of him being against federalism, but I don’t think it’s fair to blame him or anyone else if they were president on the security of Xamar.

Despite its security risks, it’s still the best city and if it keeps improving, Al Shabab will get a normal looking dude or women who is covered and bomb a whole area.

And plus Somalia doesn’t have the capability to target these terrorist leaders and cut the head of the snake. Expecially when there funded by foreign actors.

FailMaajo and his weak ass government need to GO ASAP!

This is a national disaster, Zoobe Blunder and Now this?!! :eek:
Lol its not about farmaajo or any president who comes after him..its the people of muqdisho...do something in somaliland or maybe puntland..and see what happens, the people will catch you and beat you and after that they take you to the police station. ..and again, i understand reer muqdisho, they have been in hell for so long, no snitching politics became their surviver tactics. I cant wait to see when oneday they say enough is enough and take control of their city not wait for security officials

I feel you on that.

I might be opposed to faarmago on the basis of him being against federalism, but I don’t think it’s fair to blame him or anyone else if they were president on the security of Xamar.

Despite its security risks, it’s still the best city and if it keeps improving, Al Shabab will get a normal looking dude or women who is covered and bomb a whole area.

And plus Somalia doesn’t have the capability to target these terrorist leaders and cut the head of the snake. Expecially when there funded by foreign actors.
If he is a genuine leader
why doesn't he atleast put his energy on solving the terrorist issue instead of using all his time and energy on dislodging the federal system, which all Somalis agreed upon to overcome the civil war?

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
I'm not particularly interested in the 273 different sects of Islam.

I'm telling you that Islam is both backward and inherently evil.

And al shabab are using its most pure version of it to cause these sufferings we see on a daily bases.

So I implore you to accept that simple fact and do something about it.

Or forever remain a donkey and an Arab slave, and keep getting blown up :francis:
Very skeptical sir! why bother on reading something, i tip my fedora to you, sir for being such an intelligent skeptic.
tips-fedora.png

VixR

Veritas
Are you being serious rn? Islam doesn't change, the people do. It promotes the same values it always has.
They still do.
Islam is a lot of things. Islam at its best brought a lot to the world, but now it’s a tool for death and destruction; the minds of its followers aren’t open to seeking earthly knowledge like their forbears. Instead, the attention has shifted solely to the afterlife, hence death. That’s the whole motivation utilized for a Muslim to kill another Muslim: Jannah.

If he is a genuine leader
why doesn't he atleast put his energy on solving the terrorist issue instead of using all his time and energy on dislodging the federal system, which all Somalis agreed upon to overcome the civil war?
I said I’m opposed to him on the federal issue, he’s a political adversary.

I just don’t know what he can or anyone in his position do when he can’t even leave villa Somalia without anisom protection.

Only thing he has got going is getting re elected and consolidating his power.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Islam is a lot of things. Islam at its best brought a lot to the world, but now it’s a tool for death and destruction; the minds of its followers aren’t open to seeking earthly knowledge like their forbears. Instead, the attention has shifted solely to the afterlife.

There are 1.8 billion Muslims in the world and roughly make up 25% of the global population yet these terror groups don't even account 0.1% of the Muslim population.

A lot of Muslim countries are developing and surpassing the western countries and there even some that already surpassed the west so that statement you made is purely dishonest.

Most killings and destructions happen in Latin America the so-called "secular nations".

Islam is a lot of things. Islam at its best brought a lot to the world, but now it’s a tool for death and destruction; the minds of its followers aren’t open to seeking earthly knowledge like their forbears. Instead, the attention has shifted solely to the afterlife, hence death. That’s the whole motivation utilized for a Muslim to kill another Muslim: Jannah.

I agree with the first part. Muslims in this day and age are weak and can’t compete with the umayyads and other great Islamic civilisations. But the last part is not true. A Muslim who kills another Muslim will never see Jannah. It’s clear in the Quran.

Trending

Latest posts