Deadly bombing in Mogadishu!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
For every Muslim country on this list, the projections from 2017 to 2030 are fucking crazy high, 583% for Egypt, which just won't happen. These projections are VERY ambitious at best, nonsensical at worst.

Why didn't you respond to the fact that I caught you copying a CNN article for your ENTIRE argument when I asked you about Erdogan? How can I take you seriously?

You failed to counter my argument. Just more ad hominem attacks. Nevertheless, these are recognized figures backed by the economists so your baseless opinions do not matter. These Muslim countries are surpassing the west whether you like it or not so the religion is not to blame.

Also, copying CNN report was not my entire argument. Now you're just lying when I was disproving your other claims.

And how can I take you seriously when you said Erdogan ruined Turkey when Turkey is expected to become a developed country under his rule?

You're clearly a buffoon with no knowledge. Troll somewhere else, kid.

Last edited:
I'm not condoning either you twat, I just see the way you come at these Muslim nations specifically while overlooking Western nations. Keep the same energy for both.

This is my last message, I don't want to keep derailing.
I call out slavery in the 21st century, you call me a twat. Cool

Did I say the West was blameless? The West did AWFUL shit to Muslims in the past, but they're still doing far more for us than other Muslim countries. Look at Somalis refugees in the West and Somalis in Malaysia and Indonesia.

World

VIP
FailMaajo and his weak ass government need to GO ASAP!

This is a national disaster, Zoobe Blunder and Now this?!! :eek:
First thing you do is turn this disgusting terrorism act into a political attack, with no care of the victims or their families.

I call out slavery in the 21st century, you call me a twat. Cool

Did I say the West was blameless? The West did AWFUL shit to Muslims in the past, but they're still doing far more for us than other Muslim countries. Look at Somalis refugees in the West and Somalis in Malaysia and Indonesia.

Pardon me for calling you a twat. Have a nice day sxb

You failed to counter my argument. Nevertheless, these are recognized figures by the economists so your baseless opinions do not matter. These Muslim countries are surpassing the west whether you like it or not so the religion is not to blame.

Also, copying CNN report was not my entire argument. Now you're just lying when I was disproving your other claims.

And how can I take you seriously when you said Erdogan ruined Turkey when Turkey is expected to become a developed country under his rule?

You're clearly a buffoon with no knowledge. Troll somewhere else, kid.
Because I live in Turkey? Because I've seen first hand how he divided this country and fucked the lira so hard it'll takes years for it to recover? Because I've seen how he labels everyone who disagrees with him a terrorist? Maybe because he ignores human rights or freedom of speech and is turning this place from Secular -> Islamist.

The difference between me and you @Fraud, is that while you google your debates points and call people who call you out on your bullshit "kid" or "troll", my statements actually hold weight and truth to them.

AUN to all those who senselessly lost their lives. Speedy recovery to all who were injured. Sabar iyo imaan Allah ha siiyo ehelkooda iyo dhamaanteen.

Let's pay respect to the dead and keep it civil (primarily a reminder to myself, had to filter out some remarks written out of frustration).

Am all for talking about actual solutions, in fact this is the right time (not sure if it is the right thread), but we can do so respectfully without dishonestly playing the blame-game by using simplistic, islamophobic talking points esp. when the deceased were Muslims.
Let's do so with good and pure intentions, in sha Allah.

My heart breaks for the families of the dead, may they Rest In Peace.

The farmajo government has to answer for why we have three digit casualties every other month. The alshabab problem just seems to be getting bigger, the farmajo gov hasn’t even made a dent in them.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Because I live in Turkey? Because I've seen first hand how he divided this country and fucked the lira so hard it'll takes years for it to recover? Because I've seen how he labels everyone who disagrees with him a terrorist? Maybe because he ignores human rights or freedom of speech and is turning this place from Secular -> Islamist.

The difference between me and you @Fraud, is that while you google your debates points and call people who call you out on your bullshit "kid" or "troll", my statements actually hold weight and truth to them.

According to projections by a prominent multinational bank, 7 of the world's 10 largest economies will be in emerging markets by 2030. (This is not from google but prominent multinational bank.)

Ranking by GDP in 2030:

1. China ($64.2 trillion)
2. India ($46.3 trillion)
3. United States ($31.0 trillion)
4. Indonesia ($10.1 trillion)
5. Turkey ($9.1 trillion) [Thanks to Erdogan].
6. Brazil ($8.6 trillion)
7. Egypt ($8.2 trillion)
8. Russia ($7.9 trillion)
9. Japan ($7.2 trillion)
10. Germany ($6.9 trillion)

Source: Standard Chartered Bank

Yeah, right your words hold more weight and truth than these economists. :mjlol:

I can't take you seriously kid, have a nice day.

Also, what's wrong with providing and copying a source? It's about showing evidence in a debate unlike you who shows no evidence when debating but only knows how to talk out of his ass.

Last edited:
You know what is funny, ex-Muslims seem to have more somalinimo then some of these salafi sheikhs. Some of them sheikhs look down on Somali culture and try to arabize somalia.
Of course I’m against foolish extremist who advocate the destruction of their own kind. They should face the heaviest punishments for their actions.
But ex-Muslims are a weird bunch. You never see them in real life. I don’t mind the ones that do their own thing but u have some who go out of their way to portray Somalia&Islam as negative every second of their life’s. Their self-hate consumes them and their anti-Islam becomes their identity. Absolute freaks

According to projections by a prominent multinational bank, 7 of the world's 10 largest economies will be in emerging markets by 2030.

Ranking by GDP in 2030:

1. China ($64.2 trillion)
2. India ($46.3 trillion)
3. United States ($31.0 trillion)
4. Indonesia ($10.1 trillion)
5. Turkey ($9.1 trillion) [Thanks to Erdogan].
6. Brazil ($8.6 trillion)
7. Egypt ($8.2 trillion)
8. Russia ($7.9 trillion)
9. Japan ($7.2 trillion)
10. Germany ($6.9 trillion)

Source: Standard Chartered Bank

Yeah, right your words hold more weight and truth than these economists. :mjlol:

I can't take you seriously kid, have a nice day.
You give me projections from Google.com

I give first hand accounts and stories.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/11/business/turkey-recession.html
Projections are just that, projections. This country is stagnating, anyone who lives here can tell you this. Living costs have gone up as the Lira has crashed.

Lastly, I'm not a Gaal just because I question the type of Islam being promoted in Somalia. How ironic that you literally call me an Infidel just because I disagree with you.

You and Al Shabaab militiamen have more in common then you may think.

Last edited:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
AUN to the victims.
it's a shame that destitude youth are brainwashed into killing inoccent student.
the monsters that ocrestrated this attack will face justice.

You know what is funny, ex-Muslims seem to have more somalinimo then some of these salafi sheikhs. Some of them sheikhs look down on Somali culture and try to arabize somalia.
Alot of these Salafi sheikhs did Khamri and drugs in the 80's and 90's

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You give me projections from Google.com

I give first hand accounts and stories.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/11/business/turkey-recession.html
Projections are just that, projections. This country is stagnating, anyone who lives here can tell you this. Living costs have gone up as the Lira has crashed.

Lastly, I'm not a Gaal just because I question the type of Islam being promoted in Somalia. How ironic that you call me an Infidel just because I disagree with you.

You and Al Shabaab militiamen have more in common then you may think.

You were just in this thread bashing Islam, what are you talking about you're not a gaal? Do you think we have amnesia here? I do not consider Al-Shabaab or any terror groups as part of Islam so you got the wrong person.

You're one damn filthy liar. You called our religion a terrorist and blamed Islam for Somalia's instability right in the end. Here: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/deadly-bombing-in-mogadishu.71939/page-3#post-1895705

Also, you need to study economics. America economy was still growing even when their dollar was going down same thing is happening to Turkey. Lira will eventually be stable when Erdogan reforms the Turkish Lira.

Also, you cannot dispute with prominent multinational banks that estimated these figures. These weren't random google sites. You aren't an economist so you have no ground to stand on to argue with their claims. That was my point.

Last edited:
You were just in this thread bashing Islam, what are you talking about you're not a gaal? Do you think we have amnesia here? I do not consider Al-Shabaab or any terror groups as part of Islam so you got the wrong person.

You're one damn filthy liar. You called our religion a terrorist and blamed Islam for Somalia's instability right in the end. Here: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/deadly-bombing-in-mogadishu.71939/page-3#post-1895705

Also, you need to study economics. America economy was still growing even when their dollar was going down same thing is happening to Turkey. Lira will eventually be stable when Erdogan reforms the Turkish Lira.

Also, you cannot dispute with prominent multinational banks that estimated these figures. These weren't random google sites. You aren't an economist so you have no ground to stand on to argue with their claims. That was my point.
Yes, I said Islamic terrorism is cancer, is this wrong?

Salafism is a branch of Islam and that's a big part of what's wrong with Somalia, again, is this wrong?

If I concede that you were right about Erdogan, will you stop spouting lies? It genuinely hurts my eyes to read your points.

Economists chat a lot of shit

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Yes, I said Islamic terrorism is cancer, is this wrong?

Salafism is a branch of Islam and that's a big part of what's wrong with Somalia, again, is this wrong?

If I concede that you were right about Erdogan, will you stop spouting lies? It genuinely hurts my eyes to read your points.

Economists chat a lot of shit

Why did you say Islam right in the end as the problem? Then you started dancing with the gaals that were bashing Islam so I had my rights to see you as one of them.

These weren't just random economists but from the 7 biggest prominent multinational banks in the world. How can you dispute with all of them? You sound like an absolute fool right now. If anyone is chatting shit, it's YOU. You're the compulsive liar here when everyone saw you bash Islam.
:drakewtf:

Last edited:

Trending