Deadly bombing in Mogadishu!

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Maybe the terrorist target cramped up areas
Hargeisa and Djibouti:damedamn:This is disgusting, how can they call themselves Muslims if they kill their own kind:kanyehmm:these people are not fighting for the name of Islam they won’t stop until they’re in power.:kendrickcry:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That's what happens when the UN pays useless amisom troops to guard you, while blaming you and imposing further sanctions on you. It almost seems like certain powers want to keep us weak for the strategic location we hold.

Libya will do much better now that they got turkish troops to help them. Syria is improving thanks to russia help and we have shitty leaders that take commands from a useless body that doesn't care about somali lives. Can't somalis put aside tribal differences and admit kuffar and ajnabis always wanted us weak!! the 91 civil war just made it easier for them to dismantle us and keep us under control.

Some ppl still think the west wants somalia free and strong. We made their job easy and it's thanks to qabilism. BAN QABILISM! and stop poisoning our childrne with stupid forefather names.

upload_2019-12-28_13-27-29.jpeg

The police Chief is telling the mayor not to tell the public the death toll. They're hiding the death toll
How unprofessional telling the mayor to lie to the public Infront of the rolling cameras:bell:

No wonder the place is a mess security wise when they have this kind of idiots in charge :damn:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
AUN.

I agree one thing with the apostates @Aziz @Saintly

What is the solution? We say our usual AUN, burry the victims and move on till the next massacre and the cycle repeats.
If you want that to stop give up your time and money and get other people to give up their time and money. This isn't something you can fix in a month it'll take years hence why no one is able to fix this right now. Unless we lift the arms embargo and ignore human rights or get effective support from a foreign military nothing is going to change.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It's absolutely disturbing and disgusting!! that some ppl are being qabilist on this thread instead of admitting that we all have one common enemy and a big obstacle in the way of progress for somalis everywhere.

Either we set aside our civil war grievances and deal with al shaabaab as a priority or we continue to bicker until we die out as a race, which is very possible given the intensity of droughts and shabaab killing 100 odd ppl here and there every few months.

It's a simple ask. We can settle our tribal issues later on. For the time being lets curse these wahabbis and kill them all!

:noneck:

AUN.

I agree one thing with the apostates @Aziz @Saintly

What is the solution? We say our usual AUN, burry the victims and move on till the next massacre and the cycle repeats.

They need to find and capture those who are financing the terrorists.. The Somali government need to focus on building a stronger army, intelligence and the police.. Anyone found on working for the terrorist should be either executed or jailed for life.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
It's absolutely disturbing and disgusting!! that some ppl are being qabilist on this thread instead of admitting that we all have one common enemy and a big obstacle in the way of progress for somalis everywhere.

Either we set aside our civil war grievances and deal with al shaabaab as a priority or we continue to bicker until we die out as a race, which is very possible given the intensity of droughts and shabaab killing 100 odd ppl here and there every few months.

It's a simple ask. We can settle our tribal issues later on. For the time being lets curse these wahabbis and kill them all!

:noneck:
Misinformed.

Muji

VIP
If SLand was a recognized govt, part of me thinks it would suffer the same fate as Mog. The only advantage we have is we agree with each other. If that should change, it’s a religion that’s susceptible to extremism, so that whatever forces are against you can easily use it to mobilize the masses. However heinous their methods, times like these, I can understand why China doesn’t want this ideology in their country.

This is a nice profile of the situation in Somalia. Honestly parking this at the doorstep of religion is too easy and assumes Somalia was perfect before al Shabbab. I’d encourage everyone to read it. Somalia’s government is corrupt at its core.

https://www.theamericanconservative...aliland-thrived-in-such-a-rough-neighborhood/

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
AUN. Somalia has became better, now it took 400 steps back

AUN to those who died, and may Allah help recover those injured!

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC

This looks to be biggest of 2019, AUN to the victims

Students heading to school this morning targetted

Subhanallah, I’ve seen the pictures of the dead on twitter as soon as I heard of it. I just can’t see it wallahi :frdfvsb: Aun to the dead and may Allah give their families much rewards and the ones who passed away Jannah. May Allah also unleash his wrath on those behind this attack

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Not trying to be devil's advocate but they were using Islam (no matter how perverted their interpretation) to justify their movement and actions.
How? They twist verses to suit their agenda? Do you think our noble( صلی لله علیہ وسلم) the greatest man to ever walk on the face of this earth would agree with this? Killing unjustly goes Islam.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
The solution is to take the battle to Al KaBob in the back woods they live in and strategize their attacks. And thats still a work in progress.

Lets be real, it aint happening with this current mentality. They just passed a electoral law ffs. Another 5 years wasted on infighting and other useless stuff.

:manny: Will just keep saying AUN

Trending

Latest posts